Potf2 classic 4 pack

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Does anyone know where I can find out the size comparison of these figures compared to the vintage originals? I did find a website which showed side by side pictures but can't find it anywhere!? Unless someone has both and can send some pics of both next to each other??

lejackal

Grand Master
I'm confused, do you want carded, loose mint, POTF or reproduction?

Attachments

• 7D23526C-7FD4-4128-B651-22AD0F5D8516.jpeg
    7D23526C-7FD4-4128-B651-22AD0F5D8516.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,393

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Cheers mate I did see that site but didn't realise it had a side by side pictures on it. Nice one!

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
lejackal said:

No idea what that post is but I've reported it as you are using an image of a child on there. Very inappropriate i think. God knows your intentions!

lejackal

Grand Master
Alltooeasy said:
lejackal said:

No idea what that post is but I've reported it as you are using an image of a child on there. Very inappropriate i think. God knows your intentions!
:lol: :lol:
It's your public profile picture so good luck with that

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Alltooeasy said:
lejackal said:

Yeap, and I closed your report. :roll:

lejackal said:

Sums it up pretty well. You can't report someone for posting a picture of a child if it's your Facebook profile picture. He's posting it in a link to a comment you have made asking about repro stuff, NOT in a way that implies anything about the child in the picture.

Please don't waste moderators time with crap like that.

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
He has posted a picture of another persons child without that persons permission. Screnshotting pictures of children to post on a forum. Very odd behaviour from you jimmy and jimmy

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
weasel said:
Alltooeasy said:
lejackal said:

Yeap, and I closed your report. :roll:

lejackal said:

Sums it up pretty well. You can't report someone for posting a picture of a child if it's your Facebook profile picture. He's posting it in a link to a comment you have made asking about repro stuff, NOT in a way that implies anything about the child in the picture.

Please don't waste moderators time with crap like that.

Yeap and I bough some great quality repro weapons and figures off there. Keeping that business alive and well :) also opened some carded figures. So have fun thinking about that :)

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Alltooeasy said:
He has posted a picture of another persons child without that persons permission. Screnshotting pictures of children to post on a forum. Very odd behaviour from you jimmy and jimmy

What a Prick.......glad he's banned :x

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom