POTF Loose collection

burnsy

Sith Lord
We know in the vintage section a lot of us have loose collections.

Any of you guys have a loose POTF collection.

I bought a bulk lot of more modern figures around 6 months for the kids and was impressed with the scuplts. I have just purchased another load with all their weapons (just waiting for them to arrive and I'll get photos on).

I've now decided to try and collect the full set of POTF figures and wondered if any of you are doing or have done the same??

gustie

Sith Lord
i dont have any

i like some of them but i think all the super articulation on wrists/elbows/knees/ankles is a bit too much

some of the figures are far too macho aswell!

i was thinking before to just collect characters that didnt appear in the vintage line but i dont think they all complement each other so i didnt bother in the end - MOC mcquarries i grabbed tho...

just coz they are a bit weird and different

burnsy

Sith Lord
I'm only looking to get the figures from the vintage line, the ones released in 1995-97. The figures are super beefed up. Luke looks ridiculos. I'm hooked though. Just won another batch of fleabay :lol:

Fett and the stormtroopers look great, as does Leia from Jabba's palace :wink: Sorry, that's just wrong!!!

spoons

Grand Master
I've got a load for my kids burnsy - and they are good

I've also got a load of AOTC figs, and they're good too. Magnetic lightsabres and removable arms :D

I agree with Gustie that the super articulated can be a bit of a pain. My son's darth is always falling to bits :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i think all the bad guys and imperial troops look great ,the likes of luke and leia are shite though ,leia looks like a bloke

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
when some more of my troops arrivei,ll post a pick .
have you seen the new hoth speeder bikes and bikers 8) there £20 for 2 at tescos ,if anyone wants to go halfs as i only want one let me know .you can even have package

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Bollux said:
I will....for the right price but like me and Gustie you are a tight-arse!

mate you said make me a offer ,so i did .tell me what you want then i can decide if there worth it

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Ron said:
How come your collecting modern now jabba. Why did you not just finish your loose vintage

still collecting loose vintage ,got a stormy and a jawa on way ,then a carded hoth trooper and my holey (i know thats spelt wrong but cant get holly out my head must be the season)grail a luke farm boy

Ron

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
Ron said:
How come your collecting modern now jabba. Why did you not just finish your loose vintage

still collecting loose vintage ,got a stormy and a jawa on way ,then a carded hoth trooper and my holey (i know thats spelt wrong but cant get holly out my head must be the season)grail a luke farm boy

Did you not sell all you loose vintage just a couple off months ago

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom