SWFUK

Resistance Figures from USA

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4121
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Resistance Figures from USA

Postby StarWarsFan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:59 pm

My mate was in Florida and picked them up for me from Walmart. Look kind of cool.
Attachments
20190127_174908.jpg
20190127_174908.jpg (130.09 KiB) Viewed 873 times
20190127_174904.jpg
20190127_174904.jpg (134.33 KiB) Viewed 873 times

User avatar
Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4010
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Re: Resistance Figures from USA

Postby Palifan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:53 pm

Great that your friend managed to pick these up for you. I've still not seen the show but I do like these animated figure lines, they're a slightly different thing to get and I do wonder if these will be the sets that people will want to put together in the future.

Ian

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4121
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Resistance Figures from USA

Postby StarWarsFan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:57 pm

Palifan wrote:Great that your friend managed to pick these up for you. I've still not seen the show but I do like these animated figure lines, they're a slightly different thing to get and I do wonder if these will be the sets that people will want to put together in the future.

Ian


Me neither TBH had never heard of it or was aware of the figures. He sent me the pics asking if there was anything I would like. Saw the figures with princess leia and though they looked cool.

User avatar
theforceuk
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 5982
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: Resistance Figures from USA

Postby theforceuk » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:46 pm

Nice! He's a good friend.
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4121
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Resistance Figures from USA

Postby StarWarsFan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:52 pm

theforceuk wrote:Nice! He's a good friend.


Indeed he is, he's the one who got me Vlix.

Taffius
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1289
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:26 am
Location: Flatlandia

Re: Resistance Figures from USA

Postby Taffius » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:08 pm

Nice one buddy.

User avatar
theforceuk
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 5982
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: Resistance Figures from USA

Postby theforceuk » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:35 pm

StarWarsFan wrote:
theforceuk wrote:Nice! He's a good friend.


Indeed he is, he's the one who got me Vlix.


:shock: :shock: :shock: No that was God. :lol:
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4121
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Resistance Figures from USA

Postby StarWarsFan » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:11 am

Taffius wrote:Nice one buddy.


Cheers Taff, and thanks for all your help.

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4121
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Resistance Figures from USA

Postby StarWarsFan » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:12 am

theforceuk wrote:
StarWarsFan wrote:
theforceuk wrote:Nice! He's a good friend.


Indeed he is, he's the one who got me Vlix.


:shock: :shock: :shock: No that was God. :lol:


:lol: yep

User avatar
chiffy
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1881
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:17 pm
Location: Grimsby

Re: Resistance Figures from USA

Postby chiffy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Ive only pre ordered the trooper figures from the 1st resistance wave. I dont care for humanoids but your mate is a star for picking them up for you mate. Cant even remember their names but theyre shiny :lol: The red, gold and white efforts from what i recall. I wont even watch the programme but diffo colour non bootleg troopers rock!
Image

Somewhere beneath the murky Dagobah swamp lies chiffy's feedback thread. Please use or abuse.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13553

User avatar
StarWarsFan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4121
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: Resistance Figures from USA

Postby StarWarsFan » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:21 pm

chiffy wrote:Ive only pre ordered the trooper figures from the 1st resistance wave. I dont care for humanoids but your mate is a star for picking them up for you mate. Cant even remember their names but theyre shiny :lol: The red, gold and white efforts from what i recall. I wont even watch the programme but diffo colour non bootleg troopers rock!


Cheers mate.


Return to “Modern Collecting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest