Haslab Jabbas Sail Barge Khetana star wars vintage collection limited edition for sale

Obadiya

Dear community, I have a limited edition star wars item, its the Haslab Jabbas Sail Barge Khetana, only 1000 pieces in the uk, looking for serious offers only, pm me if intreasted,

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
State a price please as per forum rules.

Also, people here are not too fond of scalpers.

Also:

[youtube]cAQSZhazYk8[/youtube]

lejackal

Grand Master
Obadiya said:
Dear community, I have a limited edition star wars item, its the Haslab Jabbas Sail Barge Khetana, only 1000 pieces in the uk, looking for serious offers only, pm me if intreasted,
I'd be interested if you'll accept £1250

TK-7785

Jedi Master
I'll go £50 and packet of Walkers finest. I'll even let you choose the flavour.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
db94 said:
Capetown said:
Also, people here are not too fond of scalpers

My friend doesn't like you, I don't like you either.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll have a look and see what change I can find down the back of the sofa, I'll get back you......

chiffy

Sith Lord
Theres no way these prices are falling guys! Peeps might be panicking and selling them off cheap but if you think about it around 10,000 units, of which weve all seen thousands of photos of them modded, displayed, ****ed about with already. Theres really gonna be none left! I personelly wouldnt sell mine for 10 grand as i expect to see them in Hamleys auctionhouse within 10 years like only fools n horses. Just my opinion but im usually right :wink:

jayums

Jedi Master
I would have no idea what I'd do with it. I wouldn't want to display it. It's an impractically huge, brown lump and although the box art is nice - it is ultimately covered in modern vintage line figures, which I've no interest / love for.

And for me, I think keeping it in storage to sell on down the line just to make money is a depressing idea, not least because it deprives somebody who might have actually enjoyed it from doing so.

Hardly any kids these days are that into star wars movies, let alone the toys. So I'm not convinced there's going to be a huge market for modern stuff in the future. I know this is a bit different because of the limited numbers made, but still not convinced it's going to be worth mega bucks down the line. Hasbro could re-release it in a couple of years knowing them!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
A huge number of modern line items are already worth significantly more than their original ticket prices. I'd say buying a Khetanna to put away is a sure-fire way of making money down the line, if you can afford to do it and have the ability to store it safely. My own one (when it comes - hopefully soon!) will be opened and displayed, although the box will be safely stored as it's too nice to bin.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Jay, just to clarify buddy, my aim for getting the khetanna is not to make money by selling it on. I gotta have it. I only collect MOC MISB so everything i own is the same, on display, minus shippers. It does however, make me feel more conforted ti know that, when i'm in my own sailbarge in the sky, the kids can sell it along with my other stuff and have a great time doing their own thing matey. Also, as said above, if Hasbro re releases it again in the future, this original version will not fall in value. Just look at Luke X Wing 40th Aniversary BS 6". Just re released in the archive line for £20 but the original release is still anywhere between £250-£500 dependent on grading. Yeah if you want loose then that's fine and dandy but the box, artwork is as important to me as owning the figure. My friend actually sends me a video of opening stuff just to wind me up every few days :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom