ROTS Bus Stop Posters?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
I have three huge UK ROTS bus stop posters (all different). They were given to me by a pupil in 2005. His dad put posters in bus stops and knew I liked SW, so kept some for me. Apparently all such posters HAVE to be destroyed once they come down, so he was a little naughty! Anyone know anything about these? How much are they worth? They're about 6ft tall from memory. Can get pics if anyone is interested- they don't fit in with my collection at all and have been in their tube since 2005.

This is what I have (this isn't mine, by the way): https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-EPISODE-III-REVENGE-OF-THE-SITH-4x6-FT-Poster/323381318302?hash=item4b4b07529e:g:4CMAAOSwMapbZaPL

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I remember that poster, so cool. May 19, that's a date I looked forward to for many months. No idea what they are worth, but love them.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I had one of these long ago before my budgie managed to escape from her cage took great delight in nibbling its way across the entire front of the poster and getting back into the cage, evidence? An unnecessarily large nest was created....

As for value, no idea though they are very nice indeed. Good quality posters do hold a premium though even current posters.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks fellas. Birds eh? :lol: Bet that was one helluva nest! 8)

Just got them down from the loft- have the Vader, Anakin vs Obi Wan & Yoda. Unfortunately, Yoda has a tear right at the bottom, but otherwise all in good order. They're surprisingly heavy. Prices seem to be £150 (or best offer), up to several hundred quid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom