SDCC Boba Fett

Palifan

Sith Lord
Well I had the chance to pick one of these up today from Star Action figures but at the price I just felt I didn't want it that badly.

https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/E7459.html

I do understand why they charged so much and it does make sense to stop the scalpers in some way but I just don't really pick up enough off of them to warrant the credit note.

I won't be losing any sleep over this offer as they've now sold out but hopefully someone on here who was after one picked it up and will put the credit note to good use.

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
I'd like one at £25 and the credit note MIGHT put off scalpers but it would take me years to use it

Palifan

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
I'd like one at £25 and the credit note MIGHT put off scalpers but it would take me years to use it

Pretty much my thoughts and I think I'm all Fetted out these days anyway.

Ian

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Palifan said:
lejackal said:

Pretty much my thoughts and I think I'm all Fetted out these days anyway.

Ian
There were arguments for and against this when SAF announced what they were going to do with the Fetts that they had on FB yesterday, some quite heated!
I decided that I would never spend the full £100 voucher in a year (as that was the time it was valid for) as I don't buy that much modern.
Does anyone know how many they had?
I too am glad that they have now sold out, one less temptation!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom