Yak Face from Jabba's Sailbarge (Haslab)

GLucas

Padawan
Hi guys,

I'm into buying a Yak Face carded figure from Jabba's Sailbarge, the one with the coin and carded like the original one (Power of the Force card).

The seller wanted 128 GBP for it, but I knocked it down to 110 GBP including shared postage.

Do you think this is a ' bargain'? On Ebay these Yaks sell for between 200 - 400 GBP. The reason I want this one is the POTF card with the coin and I like the new sculpting of this Yak Face. Also the fact that there is some cloth on the figure.

Anyone? Cheers! 8)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm not sure I'd describe £110 as a 'bargain' for what is basically a brand new figure, but relative to the eye-watering prices these have been listed for on eBay, it's certainly a lot lower than you'd usually have to spend.

GLucas

Padawan
Snaketibe said:
I'm not sure I'd describe £110 as a 'bargain' for what is basically a brand new figure, but relative to the eye-watering prices these have been listed for on eBay, it's certainly a lot lower than you'd usually have to spend.
That's what I mean: it doesn't feel cheap even regarding the prices on eBay. But I think I should buy it because of the carding with coin and the figure itself :D

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just my opinion, and as i own 1, that price is an absolute steal! Look how hard the barge is to come by then take into account how many barge openers have opened the yak off the card to display in said barge. Never been available to purchase seperate at retail. I personelly wouldnt let mine go for anything less than £250 and the value will surely only increase? 1 of my few modern figures that has been gifted an acyrilic case :lol: Oh and not forgetting he comes with a drinks cup unlike the normal vintage collection version.

GLucas

Padawan
chiffy said:
Just my opinion, and as i own 1, that price is an absolute steal! Look how hard the barge is to come by then take into account how many barge openers have opened the yak off the card to display in said barge. Never been available to purchase seperate at retail. I personelly wouldnt let mine go for anything less than £250 and the value will surely only increase? 1 of my few modern figures that has been gifted an acyrilic case :lol: Oh and not forgetting he comes with a drinks cup unlike the normal vintage collection version.
Thank you for your reply! I've watched several vids on YouTube regarding this new Yak Face figure and everyone is excited about it, being probably the best figure Hasbro made until now. I think this one will become one of the showpieces in my collection and deserves an acrylic case :D 8)

GLucas

Padawan
Look who came in today 8)

20191209_122043.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom