A new face

stoopiduk

Youngling
Hi all,

Apologies if this is the wrong place. Thought I'd introduce myself as I might be around the site over the next few months. I'm based in Colchester, Essex and looking to sell off a collection of 90's/00's figures and ships I collected as a kid. I get the feeling collection buying isn't a thing, so I'm readying up for the ebay grind to get prices :D

Looks like you have a nice community here and I'll be keeping a keen eye on the modern wanted thread (From which I gather there are now a near infinite range of SW figures).

Now the first challenge is resisting the urge to buy all the lovely SW stuff for sale... I must be strong!

Gary

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome Gary 8) I'm sure people on here would be happy to help with prices- will need pics though ;)

stoopiduk

Youngling
Thanks Cazza. I've a Google Drive with some pics in here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-Cb7X5OQWjjEmYsokH0L017JvNs9bVXI

Hopefully that's viewable and saves me remembering how to do images in Forums!

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Welcome along.

Sorry to say not a lot with massive value, but a few nice bits.
If you settle on a value I would be interested in the three 25th anniversary sets. I can PM and offer if you like, but happy to see what price you come up with.

When you do look on eBay for price look for sold stuff, most BIN prices sit their for months if not years on end.

stoopiduk

Youngling
Thanks Monkey_Roo. Appreciate the advice. I'm most keen to get the B-Wing out of my hands before that plastic gets a crease in it :lol:

Happy to take an offer on the 25th sets and appreciate there's value in them not sitting on ebay!

Gary

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
stoopiduk
Welcome to the forum Gary.
When you come up with some prices, I would be intrested in the Obi Wan boxed force ghost.
Let me know your thoughts.

GLucas

Padawan
Some nice pieces there Gary 8) I am going to sell lots of stuf next year, keeping some of the modern items. Selling POTF2, TPM, AOTC and ROTS stuf.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
GLucas said:
Some nice pieces there Gary 8) I am going to sell lots of stuf next year, keeping some of the modern items. Selling POTF2, TPM, AOTC and ROTS stuf.

Tease.... :wink:

GLucas

Padawan
Mini99 said:
GLucas said:

Tease.... :wink:
Not really mate! :D
But if you're interested in particular modern stuf.... 8)

stoopiduk

Youngling
Folder updated to reflect sale of the silver anniversary pieces.

Mini99 Not sure what old Ben is worth. A fiver? Feel free to PM what you consider a reasonable offer. Happy to trust the community.

G

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom