Stormtrooper motion sensor

Alex12164

Not sure if this is the right place for this but, I have been cleaning out my attic/loft recently and have re discovered an old(modern) star wars toy. It is a storm trooper motion sensor/slash room guard which when it detects movement it says "halt who goes there" and to stop the questions you have to "shoot" it with a light gun designed as han solos blaster. Which is orange as well. To get back to my point I was wondering is this of value or is it more of a keep for sentimental reasons. Pictures will follow up soonish, when I have the time and I have cleaned the dust off it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Hi Alex,

Welcome to the forum. If it's a loose item, ie not still sealed in the packaging you could expect to get maybe £5-£8 for it if in good condition and still working. Still sealed with good packaging, maybe £12-£15. To be honest there's not a lot of interest in these and it might take you a while to sell even at those prices.

Chris

Alex12164

Cheers for the response I more than likely won't be selling as I have fond memories of it as a kid, but thank you very much for the help and quickness of response :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom