Boba fett Black series helmet

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
Ben1812
New User
New User

Boba fett Black series helmet

Post by Ben1812 »

hi all . New to this forum . Also pretty new to collecting. I have a small collection but pretty proud of it and I'm sure its nowhere as impressive as yours .
I have a question about the black series boba fett helmet . I pre ordered it when it was first announced last year . When I placed the order it said it was due to be released Feb 20 then it changed to March 20 then early to mid April now its saying early to mid May?
I have searched for days trying to find an answer to when it is actually going to be released in the UK.
Is anyone else waiting ? Do any of you know anymore than I do ?
Hope you can help .

Sundancer Squadron
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: Boba fett Black series helmet

Post by Sundancer Squadron »

Who did you pre order it with? Early to mid may is what I was expecting, Target and wallmart have only really just got theirs in stock so we cant be that far behind.

Keep in mind with everything thats going on, stock will move from China to the US then over to the Uk and EU a fett helmet isnt going to take priority on shipping, very little passenger aircraft up in the air means less cargo holds to subsidise flights creating backlogs elsewhere.
Wanted
Legacy collection AT-TE Millennium Falcon

Ben1812
New User
New User

Post by Ben1812 »

Ordered with star action figures in the UK. I completely understand that the current situation will effect the deliveries to suppliers. Its just frustrating

Ben1812
New User
New User

Post by Ben1812 »

Also .. just noticed that you can no longer pre order the boba fett helmet just be notified when back in stock .
You can , however, pre order the fricking sweet prototype boba fett helmet which I have now done lol

Sundancer Squadron
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Patience Ben, you have nothing to worry about if you ordered with Star Action Figures. Wayne is currently running his entire business on his own at the moment, thats checking orders packing, and dispatching alongside taking in deliveries but I'm sure once it arrives here in the next couple of weeks it will soon be on its way to you.
Wanted

Ben1812
New User
New User

Post by Ben1812 »

Like I said before , I completely get the reasons for the delays and I'm not having a go at star action figures , my frustration is that every site I have looked at ( forbidden planet, amazon , eBay, zavvi, IWOOT, geek box) all have different release dates some as late as October!
I have all the faith in star action figures and I'm hopeful I will get it this month( preferably before I come off furlough so I can sit and bask in its glory)
What Wayne is doing there is awesome and I take my hat off to him for running the business on his own . Guess its a case of it will be here when its here .

Mini99
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Mini99 »

Ben1812 wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:52 am
hi all . New to this forum . Also pretty new to collecting. I have a small collection but pretty proud of it and I'm sure its nowhere as impressive as yours .
I have a question about the black series boba fett helmet . I pre ordered it when it was first announced last year . When I placed the order it said it was due to be released Feb 20 then it changed to March 20 then early to mid April now its saying early to mid May?
I have searched for days trying to find an answer to when it is actually going to be released in the UK.
Is anyone else waiting ? Do any of you know anymore than I do ?
Hope you can help .
Star Action Figures have announced that Bobba Fett helmets will be with them on Monday.
Check out their latest FB announcement.

Gorneesh
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Gorneesh »

I got my Boba Fett black series helmet, yesterday have to say that for the money this thing is awesome. Well worth the wait and displays beautifully with the Vader helmet.
WTB - Star Wars Mailers
bDC #413

Michael Sith
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Michael Sith »

Gorneesh wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:04 pm
I got my Boba Fett black series helmet, yesterday have to say that for the money this thing is awesome. Well worth the wait and displays beautifully with the Vader helmet.
You need to put a picture up
I have the Rubies Fett, but very drawn to the black series one, let's see it displayed :D
"What is thy bidding, my master?"

Sundancer Squadron
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Not seen that one Michael, got a pic?

Glad everything turned out well for you, in safe hands you was 8)

I might just buy one........ damn it.
Wanted

Michael Sith
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Michael Sith »

This is the Rubies one, been meaning to mod this a bit and take some of the silver scuffs away and make it more screen accurate, but all in it's ok ...let's face it it's a Fett Helmet 8) , but will at some point pick up the Black series one as I have the Stormy and Kylo Ren and the Vader ( the Vader one is superb)
Attachments
IMG_4520.JPG
IMG_4520.JPG (138.08 KiB) Viewed 375 times
IMG_4519.JPG
IMG_4519.JPG (128.05 KiB) Viewed 375 times
IMG_4518.JPG
IMG_4518.JPG (126.35 KiB) Viewed 375 times
IMG_4517.JPG
IMG_4517.JPG (131.73 KiB) Viewed 375 times
IMG_4516.JPG
IMG_4516.JPG (139.09 KiB) Viewed 375 times

Sundancer Squadron
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Does look good, I was tempted to get the prototype Boba helmet, but it looks like hasbro have literally spray painted white over a normal one, you can see the weathering marks. I hope this is just a moc up image, bit of an odd thing to do seeing as they made it without the dent :?
Wanted

Gorneesh
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Gorneesh »

Michael Sith wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:38 pm
Gorneesh wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:04 pm
You need to put a picture up
I have the Rubies Fett, but very drawn to the black series one, let's see it displayed :D
Sorry not the best Pic, I will be making some helmet stands for them when I can be arsed.
Attachments
D4F8E495-BD2B-48D9-A6F0-96AECF13F6CA.JPG
D4F8E495-BD2B-48D9-A6F0-96AECF13F6CA.JPG (186.66 KiB) Viewed 371 times
WTB - Star Wars Mailers
bDC #413

Michael Sith
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Michael Sith »

Fett helmet looks very cool 8)

I read that the EFX released Fett helmet was taken from a cast of the ESB Screen used prop whereas the black series one is taken from a laser scan of the same screen used prop, the 2 are pretty much the same ( other than metal pieces used for the rangefinder and ear bud on the EFX) but a big difference in price!
I think the black series for the money is brilliant.

What's the Vader one in the pic, Don Post?

Michael Sith
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Michael Sith »

Black series Kylo Ren, Stormy, Fett
Attachments
IMG_4522.JPG
IMG_4522.JPG (90.19 KiB) Viewed 370 times