Display case for SDCC 2011 VC66 & VC67.

barny81

Padawan
Hi all,

It's been a long time since I've been here. I recently started taking some of my carded figures out of storage for display and two of them are the SDCC 2011 exclusive VC66 and VC67: Salacious Crumb and Mouse Bot. Because I want to preserve them better I've been looking online for a specific display case that fit the dimensions of these small cards which is 13cm height, 10cm width and 3cm deep. I haven't been able to find anything so I figured I could ask around here if anyone has an idea where I could find display cases for these specific carded figures. My guess is there wouldn't be any because these were very limited, but you never know...

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Sid

Attachments

• Salacious Crumb & Mouse Bot.jpg
    Salacious Crumb & Mouse Bot.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 567

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hands down the best people to deal with would be https://www.gwacrylic.co.uk/

They will most likely be able to accommodate something that is oddly sized, even if its not a moc case they should have something that they would fit nicely into. If you give them some exact measurements, i'm sure something would be available.

Welcome back to the forum though, not seen the mouse droid do feel free to post up some of your collection.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
barny81 said:
Hi all,

It's been a long time since I've been here. I recently started taking some of my carded figures out of storage for display and two of them are the SDCC 2011 exclusive VC66 and VC67: Salacious Crumb and Mouse Bot. Because I want to preserve them better I've been looking online for a specific display case that fit the dimensions of these small cards which is 13cm height, 10cm width and 3cm deep. I haven't been able to find anything so I figured I could ask around here if anyone has an idea where I could find display cases for these specific carded figures. My guess is there wouldn't be any because these were very limited, but you never know...

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Sid

If Christian can't help try Deflector.
https://deflectordc.co.uk/collections/star-wars-the-vintage-collection
Nice pair of VC cards.😀

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom