New ESB releases coming soon.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Maybe something will tickle your fancy :D

https://news.toyark.com/2020/06/22/hasbro-star-wars-reveals-high-res-images-and-details-391589

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
Oh and then there's this - yes it's an iconic scene but it's not exactly a fantastic playset and you only get half it it :lol:

Attachments

• FCA69A15-D9E9-435B-A90A-BE7FA376408E.jpeg
    FCA69A15-D9E9-435B-A90A-BE7FA376408E.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 799

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
A fett and Snowtrooper for me and that will be it, got the entire Rebels and Beskar Mando and stormy, clone trooper and I forget what else on pre order already so I better not go to mental.

Might be a bit late for that :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sundancer Squadron said:
A fett and Snowtrooper for me and that will be it, got the entire Rebels and Beskar Mando and stormy, clone trooper and I forget what else on pre order already so I better not go to mental.

Might be a bit late for that :lol:

🤣🤣🤣
Same for me, a Fett and a Snowtrooper.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Everything's up to pre-order now and I went for the Fett after missing out on the vintage style one last released. The play set doesn't really do it for me although the box looks fantastic but i just don't have the space for it.

Can't have everything and I'm starting to lose track with all i have on order, it better not all come at once :lol:

Ian

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yes the playset didn't do it for me, cool but just not for me. I also missed out on the Kenner style one so thought what the hell ill nab one of those, glad I did as its now out of stock. A couple of things that would of been killer for me, Tauntaun and a wompa..... and to tie it off nicely, a carded cameo Ralph McQuarrie would of been ace.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Just shy of fifty quid for the playset, looks incomplete to me yeah you can buy two of them but to me its a lot of real estate with not much happening, no claw or anything, not impressed
I'll order boba and maybe the luke, but they can keep the repacks

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Its incomplete in my eyes, the storm trooper is nice but if they had put in Lobot Ugnaught and some more scenic features to the set it would of rounded it off nicely. Really undercooked in my opinion, shame really and honestly id of been more impressed with a simple cloud car landing pad with working lights with a pilot or Besbin guard or two, then that would give us a primer for a cloud car.

Hasbro, not really the way to get us into playsets....At least you tried.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom