Star Wars Retro Collection wave 1 Chewie & Leia

Slayer2k16

Youngling
Hi,

Hopefully this is in the right section. Driven by nostalgia i've rather belatedly decided to collect these retro figures since they are quite cheap & limited in number. However im stuck trying to find mint on mint card chewie & leia figures so i'm looking to purchase these two i'm based in the UK but the US figures seem the same so i'd be happy with them.
I understand that the forum is more focused on true vintage items but i hope someone can help. Let me know if you can help out.
Cheers

stu70

Padawan
There still seems to be a fair amount of first wave figures, including Leia and Chewbacca on ebay.

Slayer2k16

Youngling
Thanks to whoever moved this to the correct forum. 8)
I have seen that eBay does have both figures but i thought i'd try here being collector focused if the figure/s were mint they would be packaged well. Full disclosure i did buy a Chewie from eBay which appeared mint but the seller used a box which was great but packed it with Cardboard and the card is permanently creased in an s-shape :lol:
So rather than taking another chance i thought it would be best to see if any collectors had either figure spare and would know how to package them properly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom