C2 - B5: one of a kind?

Michael Varn

The astromech droid C2-B5 was from "Rougue one", but it only appeared in a trailer for the film.

This action figure never appeared in any Star Wars fim, let alone the film it was marketed for.

Is it possible that C2-B5 is the only official and commercialy released action figure, (human, droid, creature) that never appeared in a film, either theatrically or on home formats like Blue Ray?

If so, this action figure could be of interest to collectors in the present or the fiture due to it's one of a kind status.

If not, this action figure is part of a very small number of Star Wars action figures, and collectors could still be interested.

Could you send me that very short list?

I have C2-B5 from the elite series and the Sideshow 6th scale from Disney.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
A fair few modern figures exist that ended up getting axed, none of them are particularly rare and are easily obtained C2-B5 and a number of others are available as a four pack from the droid factory line.

Michael Varn

Yes, C-3DO was scraped from "The Force Awakens", and those other droids were scraped from the "Clone Wars" pilot movie. I almost forgot, that pilot movie was released theatrically!

But is C2-B5 still unique in that it was the only character to appear in an official trailer for a Star Wars film, but not the film itself?

Collector value is also determined by unit number, or the order of which they are manufactured. Something akin to the first book off the press at a publishing company. Number 001 out of let's say 10,000.

I purchased my Elite Series version directly inside of a shop at the Magic Kingdom in Orlando.when they were first put on shelves

I believe this is where Disney's main office is headquartered.

Is this where you might think the earliest unit numbers were distributed to?

If not I was wondering if there is any marking on the product that shows it's order number?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom