Retro Collection

BobbyCheese74

Padawan
Ok, as I thought would happen I'm now collecting retro as well as vintage, eBay are evil, stormtrooper from wave 1 £30, I got solo and Vader for 9.99 each, if anyone sees them on offer or at a reasonable price, give me a shout, I've already spoken to Santa, he has my list :D

Happy Hunting

Bob

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
StarWarsFan said:
Always seem to be in Asda hidden away somewhere.

Same in our ASDA 👍

Yep both in Norwich and York finally managed to get the full set. Roll on Jedi.

Attachments

• IMG_0872.jpg
    IMG_0872.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_0873.jpg
    IMG_0873.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_0874.jpg
    IMG_0874.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 612

Diamond76

Padawan
Just started collecting and plumped for Retro Collection. Wave 2 for £56 (6 figures) and Wave 1 (6 figures) ended up costing me £85 off eBay.
I have Wave 3 (7 figures) on pre order at £67.

Diamond76

Padawan
There are 3 additional figures only available in board games for the Retro Collection.

1) General Tarkin which is only available when you buy the Star Wars Escape from Death Star Board Game
2) Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder) which is only available when you buy Empire Strikes Back Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Game
3) Remnant Stormtrooper which is only available when you buy the Mandalorian Monopoly Board Game

The Mandalorian Board Game has it loose at the bottom of the game so you need to open it to retrieve the figure. I have done this and have the game on ebay for sale brand new minus the figure.
The other 2 board games have a gap so you can see the figure. Both are sealed in plastic so I have left them as is, the only problem is the game box's are quite large so in a quandary what to do with them as they don't fit in my cabinet. I could remove the figure and sell the games on ebay minus the figure but my thoughts are the whole game and figure intact leaves me with options.

Dantooine

Padawan
IMG_5180.PNG
Wave 2 of The Mandalorian announced.Fett looks ok, so does the black Stormtrooper. Don't care much for the others.

grinchy

Sith Lord
easy pass for me didn't bother with the first mando wave either, i'm waiting for the jedi release, pleased for those who like these, fill your boots!

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
I quite like them. Just a bit of fun the retro collection and don't break the bank. Fett and the armourer will be purchased if I see the in FP.

Dantooine

Padawan
IMG_6651.JPG

Remaining 6 of the first 12 just announced! I can see myself buying quite a few Jawas. Now just keep going and complete the first 21...

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
No leaks but there is a ROTJ Retro wave announced as well:
  • Luke Skywalker
  • Boushh
  • Han Solo with trenchcoat
  • Lando in Skiff Guard disguise
  • Emperor Palpatine
  • Scout Trooper

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom