Been thinking???

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Hi All

Although I love vintage collecting and will carry on the loose collection, I am being drawn to POTF freeze frame action slide moc's. Been surfing Ebay and looked a bit deeper into these, I have always liked the card graphics and also the little film cell frame thingy.

Just wanted to ask how many figures are their in a set of these?

Cheers

Russ

lejackal

Grand Master
This might help;

https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/star-wars-power-of-the-force-green/

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
This might help;

Thank you, much appreciated 😉 looks achievable and will make a nice little focus 😁

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ruby2511 said:
lejackal said:
This might help;

Thank you, much appreciated 😉 looks achievable and will make a nice little focus 😁

This is also a great site.
https://en.calameo.com/read/002497750045f4b000cfa

Good luck...it's a very addictive run to collect.
Most are less than £15, but be prepared to dig deep for a few, especially some of the collection 3 figures.
Weequay, Sandtrooper Vader removerable helmet and Fett may make you question the decision!
I have just completed a Collection 3 run that took me a good year, as I would rather wait for a mint example at the right price to come up rather than buy a damaged or over priced card.
I did notice that as I completed the run there were less and less of these cards for sale, I suspect that these have become popular, there are at least three members on here that also collect these.
Good luck.

PS: if you are a FB user I would suggest "Star wars POTF2 figures 1995 to 2000 including pre production" "Echo Base modern" and "Oola's auctions" as you may pick up some bargains on those groups as well as good old eBay.

PPS: don't forget the freeze frame viewer and the very rare albums for the freeze frame cells.

PPPS: please post pictures... :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Thanks for the advice, very much appreciated, I'm not on FB so will have to rely on any sales on here and Ebay.

Will be a challenge as I am after the whole collection, but will enjoy it I think.

I to am after mint examples to display in cases.

Something different to collect 😎👍

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
Hi All

Although I love vintage collecting and will carry on the loose collection, I am being drawn to POTF freeze frame action slide moc's. Been surfing Ebay and looked a bit deeper into these, I have always liked the card graphics and also the little film cell frame thingy.

Cheers

Russ

Happy hunting Russ

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Mad to think these are now getting on for 25 years old, I purchased a phew back in the day and still have. Some great links on here, cool thread, thanks.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
Ruby2511 said:
Hi All

Cheers

Russ

Happy hunting Russ

Cheers Steve 😎👍

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
Ruby2511 said:
Hi All

Cheers

Russ

Happy hunting Russ

Cheers Steve 😎👍

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Mad to think these are now getting on for 25 years old, I purchased a phew back in the day and still have. Some great links on here, cool thread, thanks.

Be classed as vintage soon 😉 looking forward to collecting them.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
theforceuk said:

Indeed, not to mention us.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:
Ruby2511 said:
theforceuk said:

Indeed, not to mention us.

To right I'm vintage now I'm a Grandad 😫😫

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ruby2511 said:
@Mini99 that website is awesome, thank you 👍😎

Pleasure...There are websites like this for POTF2 red and green and Ep1...should you move on to those next... :wink:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Ruby2511 said:

Pleasure...There are websites like this for POTF2 red and green and Ep1...should you move on to those next... :wink:

It's a slippery slope and quite affordable so might be a possibility 😉😉

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ruby2511 said:
Mini99 said:
Ruby2511 said:

It's a slippery slope and quite affordable so might be a possibility 😉😉

If you look at the new modern acquisitions, I've got posts on most of my Italian POTF2 items...now that run is addictive and getting more difficult to complete.
I'm still two green cards missing...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom