Figure to fit original Slave One

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
Fairertrades
New User
New User

Figure to fit original Slave One

Post by Fairertrades »

Hiya! I'm looking for a Boba Fett to fit my oh's original Slave One ship which he had as a kid. I'm perplexed! Can't afford an original/vintage one so which is the best/closest figure you can buy now, new, that will give him all the feels ☺️ Thanks!
Ruby2511
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Figure to fit original Slave One

Post by Ruby2511 »

Fairertrades wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:25 pm
Hiya! I'm looking for a Boba Fett to fit my oh's original Slave One ship which he had as a kid. I'm perplexed! Can't afford an original/vintage one so which is the best/closest figure you can buy now, new, that will give him all the feels ☺️ Thanks!
If you cant afford a vintage figure, go for a retro collection figure for around a tenner.
Hi i'm Russ 👋

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.
theforceuk
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by theforceuk »

Fairertrades wrote:
Keep an eye out on ebay you will get lucky with a beater example in the end.
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'
Fairertrades
New User
New User

Post by Fairertrades »

Ruby2511 wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:28 pm
Fairertrades wrote:
If you cant afford a vintage figure, go for a retro collection figure for around a tenner.
Thanks for that but are the retro figures the ones that say "40th anniversary" on the packet? Also, sorry to have to ask but was Boda Fett in more than one of the original films? If so, which film did Slave One appear in? ☺️ I want to get him as close to the original figure as possible; he still bemoans the fact that his childhood Slave One didn't come with a Boba figure 😂 Thanks in advance!
Fairertrades
New User
New User

Post by Fairertrades »

theforceuk wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:19 pm
Fairertrades wrote:
Thanks for responding. How much do you think I could get an vintage Boba Fett on ebay? (I have no idea what an original, authentic Boba should look like btw ☺️)
stu70
Regular
Regular

Post by stu70 »

These are the retro collection Boba Fetts, modern figures based on the original vintage design.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... +boba+fett
Fairertrades
New User
New User

Post by Fairertrades »

stu70 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:24 am
These are the retro collection Boba Fetts, modern figures based on the original vintage design.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from ... +boba+fett
Great! Just what I needed to know! Thanks a million x
theforceuk
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by theforceuk »

Fairertrades wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:15 pm
theforceuk wrote:
Fairertrades wrote:
Thanks for responding. How much do you think I could get an vintage Boba Fett on ebay? (I have no idea what an original, authentic Boba should look like btw ☺️)
I reckon you will get one for under £15, I know it’s a lot though! This one could go cheap?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star ... Swdytf0o32
Fairertrades
New User
New User

Post by Fairertrades »

theforceuk wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:55 am
Fairertrades wrote:
theforceuk wrote:

I reckon you will get one for under £15, I know it’s a lot though! This one could go cheap?

So this is the one that should've come with his original Slave One ship? If I could get it for under £15, that'd be amazing! Thank you x
theforceuk
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by theforceuk »

Fairertrades wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:19 pm
theforceuk wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:55 am
Fairertrades wrote:

So this is the one that should've come with his original Slave One ship? If I could get it for under £15, that'd be amazing! Thank you x

Yeah that’s the one you want, fits in perfect to Slave 1.