Figure to fit original Slave One

Fairertrades

Youngling
Hiya! I'm looking for a Boba Fett to fit my oh's original Slave One ship which he had as a kid. I'm perplexed! Can't afford an original/vintage one so which is the best/closest figure you can buy now, new, that will give him all the feels ☺️ Thanks!

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Fairertrades said:
Hiya! I'm looking for a Boba Fett to fit my oh's original Slave One ship which he had as a kid. I'm perplexed! Can't afford an original/vintage one so which is the best/closest figure you can buy now, new, that will give him all the feels ☺️ Thanks!

If you cant afford a vintage figure, go for a retro collection figure for around a tenner.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Fairertrades said:

Keep an eye out on ebay you will get lucky with a beater example in the end.

Fairertrades

Youngling
Ruby2511 said:
Fairertrades said:

If you cant afford a vintage figure, go for a retro collection figure for around a tenner.

Thanks for that but are the retro figures the ones that say "40th anniversary" on the packet? Also, sorry to have to ask but was Boda Fett in more than one of the original films? If so, which film did Slave One appear in? ☺️ I want to get him as close to the original figure as possible; he still bemoans the fact that his childhood Slave One didn't come with a Boba figure 😂 Thanks in advance!

Fairertrades

Youngling
theforceuk said:
Fairertrades said:

Thanks for responding. How much do you think I could get an vintage Boba Fett on ebay? (I have no idea what an original, authentic Boba should look like btw ☺️)

stu70

Padawan
These are the retro collection Boba Fetts, modern figures based on the original vintage design.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=retro+collection+boba+fett&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=vintage+boba+fett

Fairertrades

Youngling
stu70 said:
These are the retro collection Boba Fetts, modern figures based on the original vintage design.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=retro+collection+boba+fett&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=vintage+boba+fett

Great! Just what I needed to know! Thanks a million x

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Fairertrades said:
theforceuk said:
Fairertrades said:

Thanks for responding. How much do you think I could get an vintage Boba Fett on ebay? (I have no idea what an original, authentic Boba should look like btw ☺️)

I reckon you will get one for under £15, I know it's a lot though! This one could go cheap?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Boba-Fett-1979-Taiwan/174554171084?hash=item28a43d46cc:g:edUAAOSwdytf0o32

Fairertrades

Youngling
theforceuk said:
Fairertrades said:
theforceuk said:

I reckon you will get one for under £15, I know it's a lot though! This one could go cheap?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Boba-Fett-1979-Taiwan/174554171084?hash=item28a43d46cc:g:edUAAOSwdytf0o32
So this is the one that should've come with his original Slave One ship? If I could get it for under £15, that'd be amazing! Thank you x

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Fairertrades said:
theforceuk said:
Fairertrades said:

So this is the one that should've come with his original Slave One ship? If I could get it for under £15, that'd be amazing! Thank you x

Yeah that's the one you want, fits in perfect to Slave 1.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom