Royal Mail

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
BobbyCheese74
New User
New User

Royal Mail

Post by BobbyCheese74 »

Absolutely fuming, I haven't got a lot of spare cash but when I get a bit I like to treat myself, ordered 2 items from indemandtoys and 2 from staractionfigures, had an email this morning saying will be delivered today, out shopping with the wife, email saying delivered, happy days.

Only not to my house.

I collared a royal mail driver in the street who rang his boss who thinks it went to another street, I mean you have one job to do, so I'm figureless and 60 quid down.

Weekend spolit and rant over.
lejackal
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Royal Mail

Post by lejackal »

Because collaring a driver in the street is really the best way to resolve a mistake :roll:
BobbyCheese74
New User
New User

Post by BobbyCheese74 »

When I say collar I asked him politely, thanks for your concern though.
theforceuk
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by theforceuk »

BobbyCheese74 wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:10 pm
When I say collar I asked him politely, thanks for your concern though.
You’ll get your money back, don’t worry about it. It’s a busy time of the year for them and they are under a lot of extra stress because of the pandemic.
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'
Cazza
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Cazza »

It's so frustrating when something like this happens, but Royal Mail are pretty much on their knees at the mo. Christmas is always crazy busy for them and the pandemic has added a whole new level of stress.
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs
Ruby2511
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post by Ruby2511 »

Cazza wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:02 pm
It's so frustrating when something like this happens, but Royal Mail are pretty much on their knees at the mo. Christmas is always crazy busy for them and the pandemic has added a whole new level of stress.
True, my mates a postie and he's never at home!! The amount of pressure their under is immense!!!

Hope your issue gets sorted Bobby Cheese 👍
Hi i'm Russ 👋

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.
BobbyCheese74
New User
New User

Post by BobbyCheese74 »

Cheers all,

They ended up being posted a street behind me, the person living there was in her 80s and deaf as a post, her son in law popped them over. She only realized because postie left a card as they were outside :shock: , had visions of someone denying having them then I'm knackered.

Anyway, ended up ok, cheers for the nice words, last day in work tomorrow and 2weeks off.

Merry Christmas