Royal Mail

BobbyCheese74

Padawan
Absolutely fuming, I haven't got a lot of spare cash but when I get a bit I like to treat myself, ordered 2 items from indemandtoys and 2 from staractionfigures, had an email this morning saying will be delivered today, out shopping with the wife, email saying delivered, happy days.

Only not to my house.

I collared a royal mail driver in the street who rang his boss who thinks it went to another street, I mean you have one job to do, so I'm figureless and 60 quid down.

Weekend spolit and rant over.

lejackal

Grand Master
Because collaring a driver in the street is really the best way to resolve a mistake :roll:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
BobbyCheese74 said:
When I say collar I asked him politely, thanks for your concern though.

You'll get your money back, don't worry about it. It's a busy time of the year for them and they are under a lot of extra stress because of the pandemic.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
It's so frustrating when something like this happens, but Royal Mail are pretty much on their knees at the mo. Christmas is always crazy busy for them and the pandemic has added a whole new level of stress.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
It's so frustrating when something like this happens, but Royal Mail are pretty much on their knees at the mo. Christmas is always crazy busy for them and the pandemic has added a whole new level of stress.

True, my mates a postie and he's never at home!! The amount of pressure their under is immense!!!

Hope your issue gets sorted Bobby Cheese đź‘Ť

BobbyCheese74

Padawan
Cheers all,

They ended up being posted a street behind me, the person living there was in her 80s and deaf as a post, her son in law popped them over. She only realized because postie left a card as they were outside :shock: , had visions of someone denying having them then I'm knackered.

Anyway, ended up ok, cheers for the nice words, last day in work tomorrow and 2weeks off.

Merry Christmas

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom