When is retro Fett released?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Does anyone know when I will be able to pick up a retro Fett wave 2 as everywhere seems to be Pre order for a £10 to £12 piece, where you can get them on eBay but they are 3 times that!

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm keeping an eye out too, if I can grab some for forum members ill do so. We should of got them around early December time but that's gone to pot with delays from China via the US.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've had mine on order from Zavvi for over 6 months now but I feel this will still come at some point as Forbidden Planet has it arriving early 21 and I think they are on the ball enough to know.

i feel like there was an initial wave of these released and now we are waiting for the second run but as I have a vintage example I can wait and see if this turns up (and it's going to my son who has no idea about it so I can easily wait).

Ian

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yes I get the feeling a very small batch made it into the UK but in Asda, and it was only a very small amount. Friend of mine at one of those stores said not even his got any at all, I think a lot got sent elsewhere or never made it.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I've seen a few in Asda, but think they are wave 1 ( they still have a few now) Han Hoth, Lando etc, but never seen a Fett.

I actually don't want the fett to keep packaged, I need the figure for a project.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sundancer Squadron said:
Yes I get the feeling a very small batch made it into the UK but in Asda, and it was only a very small amount. Friend of mine at one of those stores said not even his got any at all, I think a lot got sent elsewhere or never made it.

I work at ASDA now for my sins...and look for these every time I'm there and have never seen any of wave two.
When I do I'll grab what I can and hopefully be able to pass extras on.🤞

MarkG

Jedi Master
Wave 2 has been out for a few months now. My local ASDA has had them in, but someone seems to nab all the Fetts before I get there. Always had the others, although Yoda goes quick too.

I picked up a sealed case from SAF first time round and I see they have preorders up for a new shipment.

Hang in there... these are a £10 figure so don't go paying much more than that.

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Retro fett back in stock at saf👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom