Star Wars Bend-Ems!

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
SWBendems
New User
New User

Re: Star Wars Bend-Ems!

Post by SWBendems »

Cool miscard @bosk70 - definitely seem to be a lot of miscards with Ackbar, Tusken Raider and Han Solo in particular, why that is I don't know, they were all (Solo's variant) released toward the back end of the line, maybe they were saving money with leftover backing cards or just getting sloppy, we'll never know. Always a cool find though.

Always thought the backwards ones were the funniest. I mean how does that get through quality control? :D

http://www.swfigures.com/images/Images2 ... 5-ft-1.jpg
Mini99
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Mini99 »

SWBendems wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:27 am

Always thought the backwards ones were the funniest. I mean how does that get through quality control? :D

http://www.swfigures.com/images/Images2 ... 5-ft-1.jpg
I don’t think there was any quality control at “Bend ems”....😏🤔🙄🤣
SWBendems
New User
New User

Post by SWBendems »

Got these in the mail today.

Some of the more difficult variants to find. These packs did not feature a Topps trading card, and as such did not feature any of the "limited edition" sunbursts printed on card. Only the original 8 figures were released like this. Think they show off the artwork on the card better without all the additional clutter.
grinchy
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post by grinchy »

Those look great mate, i agree the less cluttered look is nice, very cool
IF I WOKE UP TOMMOROW WITH MY HEAD SEWN TO THE CARPET I WOULDN'T BE MORE SURPRISED THAN I AM NOW
YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!
SWBendems
New User
New User

Post by SWBendems »

Hey lads and lasses!! I got an epic mail delivery this morning.... :D

Take a look at this bad boy, he's posed like Christ the redeemer and honestly it feels like the second coming :lol: -

Thanks to @Cardbackkid for helping me complete the collection of 20 figures, I'm honestly over the moon right now.
grinchy
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post by grinchy »

That looks ace mate! glad you completed the figure run, its a cool looking figure, i'm finally putting most of mine on display, got a new corner unit for my room got a couple of shelves full, pics in my other thread soon :D
IF I WOKE UP TOMMOROW WITH MY HEAD SEWN TO THE CARPET I WOULDN'T BE MORE SURPRISED THAN I AM NOW
YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!
Mini99
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Mini99 »

SWBendems wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:48 am

Take a look at this bad boy, he's posed like Christ the redeemer and honestly it feels like the second coming :lol: -

Thanks to @Cardbackkid for helping me complete the collection of 20 figures, I'm honestly over the moon right now.
Well done in completing you run of all 20 figures, look great, I’ve not seen that one before.

@Pomse2001 I assume that this is a Scandivian price sticker?
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by Pomse2001 »

Mini99 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:19 pm
SWBendems wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:48 am

Well done in completing you run of all 20 figures, look great, I’ve not seen that one before.

@Pomse2001 I assume that this is a Scandivian price sticker?
Yes it is scandinavian, the price sticker is Danish but I am not sure which store it comes from :?