StarActionFigures

Diamond76

Padawan
Morning

I have bene using the Star Action Figures web site and have some figures on pre order.

Having never used pre order before I was rather reluctant and I was wondering what peoples opinions were of the service at Star Action Figures.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I use SAF for all my new modern figures.
I find that their availability, fairness to collectors, packaging and overall customer service second to none.
Is your a FB user and follow them you will get advance notification on launches of sort after releases.
You have not gone wrong with ordering from them....IMO. :D

Diamond76

Padawan
Mini99 said:
I use SAF for all my new modern figures.
I find that their availability, fairness to collectors, packaging and overall customer service second to none.
Is your a FB user and follow them you will get advance notification on launches of sort after releases.
You have not hone wrong with ordering from them....IMO. :D

I rarely go on FB but have liked their page and also clicked on notifications of offers. Hopefully that will work thanks.

Bob_Acid

Padawan
Ive had figures on back order with them for months and they've always come up with the goods. I'd recommend them.

Diamond76

Padawan
Thanks guys. On a separate note ebay is a minefield. Just bought a 12" OB1 and luckily it came with the light saber, I say that as I didn't check it had one so I am very fortunate. Looking on ebay the 12" figure lightsabers are going for more than the figures themselves!

MarkG

Jedi Master
Can't fault SAF. Always decent prices and superb customer services.

Items always packaged with care too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom