Cara Dune

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
wookielookie
New User
New User

Cara Dune

Post by wookielookie »

This is being sold on eBay. Is it official merch?

SWBendems
New User
New User

Re: Cara Dune

Post by SWBendems »

It says "Gina Carano's Career" :D Pretty sure its a joke ebay listing.

Are the Cara Dune Vintage Collection's cancelled? I wouldn't mind picking one up tbh as its a pretty cool figure and doubt she will be getting any new ones going forward.
Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Palifan »

SWBendems wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:13 pm
It says "Gina Carano's Career" :D Pretty sure its a joke ebay listing.

Are the Cara Dune Vintage Collection's cancelled? I wouldn't mind picking one up tbh as its a pretty cool figure and doubt she will be getting any new ones going forward.
They won't be making any more Vintage Collection or Black series of her so I imagine these will be going through the roof in value right now. I think they are making the Retro Collection ones though but I can't really see those sitting around long.

It's funny with things like this as she's one of the characters I never went for with the odd Mando purchases I've made and I find her character ok but nothing really special for me. Maybe jump on these figures now if you're after one.

Ian
Diamond76
New User
New User

Post by Diamond76 »

Good post. I didn’t realise she had been sacked and although she was my least favourite character in the Mahdi series I have all wave 3 of the retro collection on order. It’s funny how scarcity improves ones views of a character. :D
grinchy
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post by grinchy »

i should have mine delivered from star action figures tomorrow, i went for the carbonised version, only one i have of her character, glad to have one
IF I WOKE UP TOMMOROW WITH MY HEAD SEWN TO THE CARPET I WOULDN'T BE MORE SURPRISED THAN I AM NOW
YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!
Mini99
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Mini99 »

grinchy wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:26 pm
i should have mine delivered from star action figures tomorrow, i went for the carbonised version, only one i have of her character, glad to have one
Mine arrived today.
I wouldn’t have gone for the Carbonised version out of choice but it was this or nothing....
SWBendems
New User
New User

Post by SWBendems »

Mini99 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:46 pm
grinchy wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:26 pm
Mine arrived today.
I wouldn’t have gone for the Carbonised version out of choice but it was this or nothing....
Have you actually got one? I had heard rumours that they were on pre-order but Hasbro weren't going to ship them? I guess that's untrue then. Lucky you, hold on to that one, I'd say with the scarcity thats going to be the rarest figure in the set long term.
grinchy
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post by grinchy »

Got mine today, glad to have it, love the silver foil finish, very nice
IF I WOKE UP TOMMOROW WITH MY HEAD SEWN TO THE CARPET I WOULDN'T BE MORE SURPRISED THAN I AM NOW
YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!
Sundancer Squadron
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Sundancer Squadron »

Sadly, it is indeed true that Hasbro have fallen for the woke/cancel culture and anything within the toy line has got withdrawn from production. I'm willing to bet that some did indeed get produced, when or if we will see those ever trickle out into the grey market is anyone's guess.

I have two of the VC and one carbonised version thankfully, one Ill have to open to populate the Razor Crest though. Ouch now that is a thought, giving the Razor a full crew will be even more costly for those that dont already have her.....

Whos next Rosario Dawson? :roll:
Wanted
Legacy collection AT-TE Millennium Falcon