Princess Leia slave outfit VC64 loose value?

Tatooine4life

Youngling
Hi guys. I have a Princess Leia slave outfit VC64 figure, but it's loose and not in the original packaging. Not looking to sell, but just wanted an idea on value of the loose one? It's in great condition.

It's this but loose.

https://gofigure.toys/media/ss_size1/princessleia-vc64-revenge.jpg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
She goes for around £30-£35 on average for a loose complete one, she was available a few times on an ROTJ, and the Revenge of the Jedi card back. She was also released on a deleted scenes desert sand storm with an extra cape/hood but its essentially the same figure and oddly enough goes for less for a carded version.

Have all three, not sure they will ever rerelease it though sadly.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Sundancer Squadron said:
not sure they will ever rerelease it though sadly.

Not whilst the godawful Kathleen Kennedy is in charge of destroying Star Wars. A few years ago that queen of woke garbage announced Lucasfilm was 'retiring' the character of Slave Leia, so don't expect to see any further versions of her until KK is given the thoroughly well-deserved boot.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Yup indeed, I keep hearing rumours banded around for a rerelease for Jabba in both VC and black series, I just cant see it happening at all and we will only see Endor and other ROTJ related releases to skirt around not having to produce slave Leia. Maybe one day, maybe....Probably not. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom