Sideshow Redeemed Anakin Skywalker White Vader 1 in Production MIB

technogauntlet

Youngling
PURCHASING THIS IS THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SIDESHOW COLLECTION!!!

Only One in the World
Manufacturer: SIDESHOW
Scale: 1/6th or 1:12
Product: REDEEMED ANAKIN SKYWALKER (White Darth Vader)
Authenticity: Comes with Sideshow Certificate of Authenticity
Price: $15,000 USD

History: Sideshow had a beneficiary auction in 2011 for their only produced Redeemed Anakin Skywalker.

Manner of Payment: Paypal or Bank Wire Transfer

Owner Seller. Can do zoom for you to see that I own the actual item.

Thanks.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Would be a real struggle to reach 15k, try your luck at auction though but like the initial auction of it years ago 2.5k? would be hard pushed. Its an old sideshow figure too so wont be anything like todays Hot Toys or later sideshow figures.

technogauntlet

Youngling
Hi there. Thanks. I won it during the Sideshow eBay auction at 4,000USD (not 2,500USD). And then had to pay for customs taxes when it arrived in my country. Almost the same price as the winning bid. Those who lost during that time emailed me after they lost and was offering 12,000USD during that time. I was healthy then and didnt need the money. Currently need money because of a medical problem hence am forced to sell it.

I do want to post pics but I dont know how to. Can someone teach me?

Thanks.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Ok so about 3.5k then (was a typo by the way), like I said Chris, It would probably be better off at an auction again. As for images, can use the attachments tab at the bottom of the text box, add files then upload them from your documents. 8)

technogauntlet

Youngling
Sundancer Squadron said:
Ok so about 3.5k then (was a typo by the way), like I said Chris, It would probably be better off at an auction again. As for images, can use the attachments tab at the bottom of the text box, add files then upload them from your documents. 8)

hi there.

thanks so much for the help. would you know a place of auction other than eBay? would be glad to be guided by you guys. thanks again for all the help.

yeah, it was tough for me to let go of this. i paid 4,000USD to Sideshow when I bought it. then another 3,900USD for customs taxes. hence total i paid was almost 8,000usd. wasnt really planning to let go had it not been for a medical need.

thanks again.

technogauntlet

Youngling
Here are the pics of my White Vader. Only one in the world.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_6528.jpg
    IMG_6528.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_6531.jpg
    IMG_6531.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_6532.jpg
    IMG_6532.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_6533.jpg
    IMG_6533.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_6534.jpg
    IMG_6534.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_6535.jpg
    IMG_6535.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_6536.jpg
    IMG_6536.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 282
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 9.43.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 9.43.03 PM.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 278

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Nice! Sorry to read you have medical problems, not nice. Just wandering why you paid so much import tax when you imported it? I thought it was 20% so you should have paid about £700.

technogauntlet

Youngling
theforceuk said:
Nice! Sorry to read you have medical problems, not nice. Just wandering why you paid so much import tax when you imported it? I thought it was 20% so you should have paid about £700.

hi there.

thanks. in our country, it is almost always 100% tax of the value of the item. that is why most of the people here under-declare the value. but the problem was, i cant underdeclare the auction winning bid as it was public and Sideshow wont allow that. so the receipt of payment by Sideshow (4,000USD) was there. hence, the customs officers charged me almost 100% of the value. which is really sad.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
technogauntlet said:
theforceuk said:

hi there.

thanks. in our country, it is almost always 100% tax of the value of the item. that is why most of the people here under-declare the value. but the problem was, i cant underdeclare the auction winning bid as it was public and Sideshow wont allow that. so the receipt of payment by Sideshow (4,000USD) was there. hence, the customs officers charged me almost 100% of the value. which is really sad.

Oh ok I thought you were in the UK, good luck with the sale.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Really sorry to hear about your health issues. Hope things improve for you soon. Thanks for adding pics- looks superb!!! Good luck with the sale 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom