signed 12 inch greedo

B'OMARR

Youngling
i have a 12 inch greedo action collection signed and dated by paul blake i dont know how to grade condition of packaging but its never been opened box is in good condition but clear plastic is coming away from box any serious offers?

B'OMARR

Youngling
sorry my mistake i thought this was modern collecting forum. im slowly looking at all my collection and i have not got to my vintage stuff yet.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
There are modern collectors on here, but most of us focus (almost exclusively) on vintage.
By all means advertise any modern stuff you have for sale, just letting you know there may not be a huge market for it.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I don't know. The thought did cross my mind, but it is hard to determine tone on a forum (especially when it's a newbie) that's why I posted to try and clear up what you were getting at.

burnsy

Sith Lord
Good answer fella, welcome to the forum.

Like Weaz says, most of us on here collect vintage which is well before you're 90's figure.
However, there are members on here who may be interested in your item.

Hope you stick around.

:D

B'OMARR

Youngling
thanks.i have a mid size collection all in my loft at presant but im slowly getting it all down, all the modern stuff was first and it all lookked so shiney and nice i was all excited- like my 8 year old self- but i expect once i get to all my old stuff ill be even more excited.i cant remember whats there, ill keep you all posted, you never know even bollux might post some positive feed back

B'OMARR

Youngling
thanks bollux im having another good sort out this w/end when i finish work ill post some pics once i know how too. i dont think iv got anything to set the world of collecting alight but i cant wait all the same. by the way, my two girls will thank the forum as iv allowed them to open up some of my modern stuff and play with it and they love it. :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
There's a sticky somewhere with instructions on how to post pictures.
It's an idiots guide done by Gustie, it's a pecie of piss. I know cos I'm an idiot (**** off Bollux) and I could follow them!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom