Modern for sale thread

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I resisted the temptation to post a picture of a tumbleweed when I created this thread, but it took some doing! :lol:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I for one have no trouble not resisting. :wink:

Tumbleweed.jpg

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Meanwhile in the modern sales thread................................................................................................

Tumbleweed.gif

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
For a second I thought there was actually a genuine post in here..................but, no! :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
I think they wanted a section not a thread lol

(I wouldn't think the traffic through here needed a classifieds section anyway but even if it did can you imagine 2-3 or more sellers trying to sell and trade on one single thread? lol)

Weasels forum understanding is as good as his SW knowledge :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
No, there always was a Modern section, they (Jabba and someone else) were gurning about wanting a FS thread in here. I didn't see the point, for the exact reason we're now seeing, but they insisted it would be used as "there are more modern collectors than you realise on here"

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Joe said:
Oh it was Jabba's idea? That sums it up then :lol:

Bingo!

Tatsie......You'd prob be as well letting your folks (or whoever has it in their attic) burn it this winter, it's more use as fire wood!

Slack

Howdy, saw this miserably empty thread and thought I would post on it, I have a large modern collection for sale and here is the link to all the pictures and details (download the pdf file if your interested, be warned its large) even if your not interested in buying would appreciate any opinions on value. I realise that this stuff is not the most popular and nor do I think that because it belongs to me that it must be worth more :lol:

http://website.orange.co.uk/oukmpf00/50/08/70/04/B0/B8/E7/11/E0/BA/75/67/C3/5F/96/42/85/08724EA0B8E711E0BA14FC595F964285.pdf

I pretty much collected this lot month by month as each wave was released, loads of it come from America as my sister lived there and got lots of stuff for me. Ebay is probably the best way to sell long term but I have spent the last year selling my Lego and Transformer collections so I am fed up of posting boxes at the moment :wink:

Enjoy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom