Master Replicas Lightsabers

wrighty

Sith Lord
I am looking for the 1:1 replicas lightsabers, must be complete with box, certificate, plaque, display case etc:

Count Dooko
Darth Sidius

Can be LE, SE or Artist Proof.

Let me know.
Simon

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey - welcome to the forum
I have a Dooko Saber that i 'might' sell, i put it up for sale a little while back but pulled it as my wife actually wanted me to keep it and still does as she actually bought it for me. That said for the right price i might consider letting it go. Not sure if it is the one you are looking for though, link to the old thread with pictures - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11228

Sorry if that is vague, not trying to be off, but really not sure if i do or don't want to sell this one, but if it isn't what you are looking for it is a mute point anyway :)
Tar
matt

wrighty

Sith Lord
Hi Matt.

Just checking if this is the original MR 1:1 Count Dooku lightsaber rather than the later eFx version?

Presume it comes complete with display case, certificate, plaque etc.

Let me know.
Simon

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey
This is an MR saber, everything is present, in fact other than the day I got it the only time it has been out of the original shipping box was for that photo.

I can post better photos at some point if that helps identify even if it is the saber you are after. As I said not trying to waste your time but let's log this under speculative inquiry for the time being.

Thanks for the reply though

Attachments

• MR Dooko Saber.jpg
    MR Dooko Saber.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 357

wrighty

Sith Lord
Update update.

Unfortunately I am back to needing both Darth Sidious and Count Dooku MR 1:1 lightsabers. It MUST be complete with display case, saber stand, certificate, plaque etc.

Many thanks please reply to this thread or PM me!!

Simon

wrighty

Sith Lord
Thanks for the gumtree link.

I have just sourced a Darth Sidious lightsaber.

So I am not only looking for a Count Dooku lightsaber, must be complete with display case, COA, plaque and ideally the original box for shipping.

Many thanks!
Simon

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom