WTB: Palitoy 12 backs moc

James Simmonds

Padawan
Hello everyone. I'm on the lookout to add any of the 12 backs that were produced by Palitoy to my collection. So, if anyone out there has any for sale at reasonable prices, please pm or e-mail me at [email protected] with details of the figures that you have (descriptions, pictures & prices).

Hope to hear from some of you.

James. :p

James Simmonds

Padawan
:p Hi everyone,

Bumping up my thread to see if anyone can help me find some of these figures. I now have the Death Squad Commander so am still looking for the other eleven.

Hope that some of you can help.

James.

James Simmonds

Padawan
:p Hi everyone.

Bumping up once again to see if anyone out there can help with my Palitoy search. I now have the Sandpeople figure so have ten more to go:

1) Luke Skywalker.
2) Han Solo.
3) Princess Leia Oragana.
4) Chewbacca.
5) C-3PO.
6) R2-D2.
7) Ben (Obi-Wan) kenobi.
8) Darth Vader.
9) Stormtrooper.
10) Jawa.

James.

sith-smith

Grand Master
You could try making offers on these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-PALITOY-12-BK-DARTH-VADER-AFA-80_W0QQitemZ290172879324QQihZ019QQcategoryZ50277QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Star-Wars-Jawa-12-Back-Palitoy-AFA-80-Archival_W0QQitemZ220161603955QQihZ012QQcategoryZ50271QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

James Simmonds

Padawan
:p Hi Gary,

Many thanks for the heads up on those two figures. I'm very tempted to put an offer in for Vader.

Have you seen your photo in a recent issue of Tomart's Action Figure Digest magazine? There's a piece in the mag about Celebration Europe which features an great gallery of photos from the Palitoy Archive. Mr Palitoy is on the group photo as well.

James.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
James Simmonds said:
:p Hi Gary,

Many thanks for the heads up on those two figures. I'm very tempted to put an offer in for Vader.

Have you seen your photo in a recent issue of Tomart's Action Figure Digest magazine? There's a piece in the mag about Celebration Europe which features an great gallery of photos from the Palitoy Archive. Mr Palitoy is on the group photo as well.

James.

Haven't seen that yet. Which issue number?

cheers Jason

James Simmonds

Padawan
:p It's issue 158 (I'm pretty sure that's the number but I don't have the issue to hand at the moment) and the cover has the new Sideshow twin pack of Darth Sidious & Palpatine on it.

James.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Isn't it more likely to be issue 157 that says it covers Star Wars Celebration Europe?

http://www.scifigenre.com/subs/browseIssueDetail.aspx?nIssueID=23474&sid=SHWUKHPL1MMW0IV

Jason

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
:p Hi everyone.

Bumping up once again to see if anyone out there can help with my Palitoy search. I now have the Sandpeople figure so have ten more to go:

1) Luke Skywalker.
2) Han Solo.
3) Princess Leia Oragana.
4) Chewbacca.
5) C-3PO.
6) R2-D2.
7) Ben (Obi-Wan) kenobi.
8) Darth Vader.
9) Stormtrooper.
10) Jawa.

James.
Hi James, a 12 back Ben has been listed on FB today, it's on the Palitoy Group.

sith-smith

Grand Master
This was a very old thread. I imagine he either completed the set or moved on b now. Not been seen on here since 2019.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom