Battle Damaged X-Wing MIB - grey version, no electronics

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I'm looking for a Jedi boxed Battle Damaged X-wing. The European grey version with no electronics.

Not sure if this was released in a Palitoy, Bilogo box etc - I'm not fussed. Must be a good box at least and include the inners etc. Doesn't have to be an AFA/UKG 90 here, just as long as it displays fine and doesn't look like someones stood on it!

I'd prefer the decals to be unapplied but again if they're on neat and not curling then fine. The ship must be complete and in good order.

Let me know folks :)

metroplex

Padawan
I never saw a grey version without the electronics, only the white one was released without the electronics.
Correct me if I am wrong
cheers Carsten

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
For the European market the electronics were removed. I assume they were moulded overseas and then assembled in the UK (or on the continent maybe?) omitting the wiring, components etc.

There definitely was one because its the one I had as a kid. I remember thinking why doesn't it work when I put batteries in it???! Wasn't till years later I found out the reason behind it. They do come up on Ebay now and again but they're thinner on the ground than the white ones.

I'll go even further to say the grey European x-wing was the best looking vintage x-wing. The grey look, dark engine ports and cockpit glass made it look more used than the white one, plus.... it didn't have that silly red LED that the US one did. I'm allowed to be sentimentally biased though! :lol:

Theres a photo of me on Xmas morn with the box, i'll have to find out whether it was a straight Jedi box or Bilogo. Something tells me it was the latter...

metroplex

Padawan
it is the first time in my life I see an grey non electric X-Wing. Coll item good luck finding one.
Must been rare as this is the first time I see that thing :shock:

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Just got a loose one on ebay. Went for more than i thought but cest la vie.
I'm blaming that Ep7 trailer, seems to be loads of bids on xwings just now!

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
:lol: I'm sure thats what it is - the X-Wing Factor! I've been watching them on Ebay for a few months now and since the trailer theres been a flurry of bids on complete loose examples. Typical just when I'm in the market to buy one! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom