(Large) Livarno Display Cabinet

elcroz

Padawan
Would anyone have a spare Livarno (large wall mounted display) cabinet Lidl sell them occasionally but I always seem to miss them.
They sell new for about £60

Even a heads up if anyone knows where some are being sold, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Next time the offer comes round I could get one for you as I am in a remote location & they always have them in for a while, saying that the offer was on only a short while ago, but they do them a couple of times a year, god knows what postage would run you though as they weigh a ton.

I have the smaller one I could part with, think its mint, just no space for it in the new house sadly.

elcroz

Padawan
Hi Frunkstar,

Thank you for replying.
I will leave the smaller one, it's the big boy I'm after.
I'm sure the postage would be massive as I have heard it's dead heavy.
I have 3 or 4 Lidl's down in this part of Cornwall but like I say I always seem to typically miss out as I hear of the offer after its expired.
A heads up when the offer comes out will be fantastic :mrgreen:

Thank you again, it's really kind of you.

All the best

elcroz

Padawan
Thanks Frunkstar, I didn't know you could sign up for their newsletter, I have done so... Should be foolproof from here on in.

I really appreciate you taking the time.

Thanks again.

Lasuil

elcroz said:
Would anyone have a spare Livarno (large wall mounted display) cabinet Lidl sell them occasionally but I always seem to miss them.

Thank you very much.

Hi, I saw this post when browsing information about the livarno. Joined up to the forum to let you know they are on sale again, I saw them on sale in Lidl in Plymstock, Plymouth. 1 for £59.99 or 2 for £100. If you're interested I'd be keen to go half's on the 100 deal as I want one for my final fantasy figures.

Jaxxon

Jedi Knight
elcroz said:

Thank you very much.

Don't know if anyone is still interested in getting one of these but Lidl in Ringwood, Hampshire have them back in stock for £49.99. Might be worth checking other stores.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom