WTB: Molded Face Rebel Commando MOCs, carded variations, foreign MOCs

Vintageviewport

Padawan
Looking for molded Face Rebel Commando MOCs, foreign variant carded endor Rebel Commando figures, MOCs with coin and figure offer stickers, Tri-Logo, Kenner Canada, etc. Looking to add to my focus collection.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
hey bud...

are you still looking for canadian cards... have a coiuple left still leia hoth maybe snaggletooth too...

and think i have a rebel coammndo tsukuda if any good?

regards

Roib

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
Vintageviewport said:
Looking for molded Face Rebel Commando MOCs, foreign variant carded endor Rebel Commando figures, MOCs with coin and figure offer stickers, Tri-Logo, Kenner Canada, etc. Looking to add to my focus collection.

Is this of any interest to you,cheers Dave.
Rebel Commando ROTJ 77A BACK PUNCHED MADE IN CHINA bubble yellowed.Card has spider veins to front and rear WEIRDLY the coin offer sticker is on the REAR
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1znTZ-neAmjLmH5msdaZvE-ueJFbigG-e/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bOAHYJTQmny1AskRPpkv46BdTu1Ee7L-/view?usp=sharing

Vintageviewport

Padawan
Still on the hunt for foreign Rebel Commando MOCs and Card backs, cut cards, any MOCs with foreign price stickers, coin offers, Molded face MOCs. Let me know what you have.

Vintageviewport

Padawan
Always looking for anything Rebel Commando. Carded Toltoys, PBP, Clipper, etc. Kay-Bee 2-packs, MOCs with Woolworth price sticker and other unique price stickers, cut cards, coin offers, whatever you have, I may be interested

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom