Jedi carded figures wanted

spencerjb22

Jedi Knight
I'm after Wicket, Lando Skiff, and Squid head. Single logo cards wanted, not fussed on what back they're on.

No pen markngs, touch ups, pin hols, cracked/split/lifting bubbles.

Drop me a line, prefer to buy all in one hit rather than singles.

A

Anonymous

ive got a lando , and squid h 8) ead!!!! i will get some photos on here soon

spencerjb22

Jedi Knight
Ok mate, drop me somepicks to [email protected]

just need the lando now as Sith Smith helped me out with the others.

as long as it's in c8 ish cond, no splits/cracks/lifts to the bubble and no pen markings or touch ups i'll take it buddy.

Cheers Spencer.

spencerjb22

Jedi Knight
I'd sooner have a non AFA one mate, Not too fussed about AFA really and it useually inflates the price heavily too.

A

Anonymous

the one i have is in very good condition and isnt afa graded!! what sort of price would you pay (what sort of range between)?? many thanks :D

spencerjb22

Jedi Knight
I'd be happy to pay around £25 mate as that's the sort of price they tend to go for on ebay for one in decent cond. Let me know. cheers.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i paid about 20 for mine ,opened it resealed a other fig then listed it on ebay as a reseal and got £48 for it 8) :lol: :lol: :shock:

Joe

Grand Master
Who would pay £48 for a reseal???
What did you put in it a gold painted jawa!?

(For the record I don't like recards but if you described it as such then...lol more fool the buyer :shock: )

A

Anonymous

to be honest iam going to sell it on the open market.......no offence but collectors nearly always want to pay a lot less than what an item is worth as they then pride themselfs on there prize!!.......this has a mega clear bubble and is near mint sorry but i know for a fact that i'd get £40 to £50 on ebay for it........... :roll:

p.s i know as iam a collector :lol:

spencerjb22

Jedi Knight
"p.s i know as iam a collector "

I think most of us on here are too......

I'd be stunned if you get that sort of money for it, but best of luck to you!

sith-smith

Grand Master
darthsolo said:
no offence but collectors nearly always want to pay a lot less than what an item is worth

No offence but seller nearly always want more for their item than it's worth.

Ps I know because I'm a seller :lol:

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
darthsolo said:
to be honest iam going to sell it on the open market.......no offence but collectors nearly always want to pay a lot less than what an item is worth as they then pride themselfs on there prize!!.......this has a mega clear bubble and is near mint sorry but i know for a fact that i'd get £40 to £50 on ebay for it........... :roll:

p.s i know as iam a collector :lol:

Post it up in the for sale section here first. Somebody might be interested and you'll save on ebay listing and sellers fees at the very least.
I think a collector is going to end up with it anyway :wink: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
whiteskinnydroid said:
Who would pay £48 for a reseal???
What did you put in it a gold painted jawa!?

(For the record I don't like recards but if you described it as such then...lol more fool the buyer :shock: )

the buyer kept saying it hadnt turned up then i said you could be lying and they turned nasty .so i said i will let ebay sort it as i offered to get the money back through post office and not to contact me again .surprise it turned up next day.
i think they relised it was a reseasl after they paid

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
darthsolo said:
no offence but collectors nearly always want to pay a lot less than what an item is worth

No offence but seller nearly always want more for their item than it's worth.

Ps I know because I'm a seller :lol:

i know cause i,ve bought of you :lol:

AndyG

Jedi Knight
darthsolo said:
this has a mega clear bubble and is near mint sorry but i know for a fact that i'd get £40 to £50 on ebay for it

I'd pay £40 if it had an Emperor Offer on it, but that would be the only way I'd pay more than £25 for a Squid Head

In reality my guess is you have a Palitoy ROTJ Squid Head and these are very common in the UK and were being sold for BINs of £30 by people like Toy Toni not so long ago. But then being a collector I guess you know all this anyway........................ :roll:

sith-smith

Grand Master
are we talking squid head or Lando skiff.

Now I'm confused.

And I think we've totally hijacked this thread. :roll:

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've got a spare carded Lando Skiff with emperor offer, card is in great condition, but bubble has yellowed :(

If your interested drop me a Pm and I'll send you a pic :)

He's only spare as i bought an AFA 75 with clear bubble from Ron on ebay for £35 so the Lando skiff market is not exactly flying at present!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom