Nearly completed the first 79..

2stripes

Jedi Master
I don't get the "last 17"... there were 79 on cardbacks before the last 15 surely.. Anyway...

Despite buying and selling on and off for approaching 20 years, I've never had a full collection, but this is happening. I still need the following to complete the first 79..

R2D2 Solid Dome
Greedo
Snaggletooth
Leia Bespin
Cloud Car Pilot
Nikto
AT-ST Driver
Prune Face

If you have a one of the above, complete with original accessories, be happy to buy at a decent price.

Then on to the last 15... but only once I've completed this list. I've been really good at not buying a cheapo Anakin after a few beers in fairness to me.

After that I'll enter the realm of Max Rebo, Blue Snags and whether the fact salacious b. crumb didn't sell in a bubble makes it less of a figure than 8D8. :?

2stripes

Jedi Master
Just the 5 left..

R2D2 Solid Dome
Leia Bespin
Cloud Car Pilot
AT-ST Driver
Prune Face

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
It must be something to do with the Jedi 77 back being known as the last set of figures released before POTF.

2stripes

Jedi Master
Just an R2D2 Solid Dome left to track down.. trying to avoid buying one that's trashed and waiting on a decent one to turn up at a reasonable price.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Doing well, only two to go! Looking forward to the complete set being posted on here.

2stripes

Jedi Master
Thanks, I just snapped an R2 up so I'm done and I can do something other than refreshing ebay searches for a while :D .

Its actually the first 77 , for some reason I mentioned the first 79 but I haven't bought Paploo and Lumat. I plan to buy one of the last 17 every now and then.. but my addictive personality might speed things along.

2stripes

Jedi Master
Ha, yeah once the 3 I am waiting on arrive I'll post some pics. Its a mix of carded and loose so I'm already thinking I need a few more cardback variations as a back drop.. it never ends!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
2stripes said:
Ha, yeah once the 3 I am waiting on arrive I'll post some pics. Its a mix of carded and loose so I'm already thinking I need a few more cardback variations as a back drop.. it never ends!

In certainly doesn't end for most which is one of the best things about this hobby for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom