**sorted** Sandcrawler, loose/played-with, wanted.

My bank balance will hate me for this. But, does anyone have a line on a '79 Sandcrawler for sale? Its one of two vehicles I've never owned.

The rest of my collection is loose/played with and looking for something similar in a '79 R/C Sandcrawler.

I can cope with some missing parts (even the remote), but as close to complete as possible would be ideal. The main thing I'd be looking for is one on which the door hinges are still in-tact.

I've been watching the US ebay site and while they do pop up in budget, the import duties kill the deal.

I've seen the boxed one on UK ebay but its spectacularly out of budget and would be wasted on my collection, being far too nice in comparison with my loose vehicles.

Appreciate any leads - I'm recently getting back into collecting and other than the classifieds here and ebay I don't know any other reliable sources/groups/traders to approach so open to any pointers.

Thank you.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Sadly you missed a couple sold at last weeks Astons auction. They are not that difficult to find these days, expensive yes but not like the grail they were in the 90s.

Hi - thank you.

Gutted to have missed out on them, its things like this that I'm learning: which auction houses and the like.

But really reassuring to know that they do pop up - I'm braced for the cost: boxed ones are definitely out of the running, but a loose one should fall in budget.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom