Max Rebo Band - Boxed

Diamond76

Padawan
Afternoon - New to all this so apologies before I start.

I am after the Max Rebo Band boxed - not bothered about age so much but the packaging from 80s is a lot cooler.

Interested to know what people have paid for it and what the going price is.

Thanks

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I think prices for the rebo band are dictated by how blue Max Rebo is. More faded he is the cheaper the band is. Certainly gone up in prices last few years. I bought my boxed trilogo version and sealed in baggies band about 4/5 years ago i saw on ebay locally without the fees for £100. I've seen them go £300+ plus on facebook recently.
I wouldn't imagine they would of hold much play value back in the day and the the figures are based on the worst sequence in the trilogy but they are quite sort after these days. If your looking for the boxed American version i notice they're quite often for sale on vectis. Prices are all over the place, i think a boxed complete set would set you back anywhere between £100-£200, just depends on Max Rebo and box condition. @Diamond76

Diamond76

Padawan
rhyfelyser said:
I think prices for the rebo band are dictated by how blue Max Rebo is. More faded he is the cheaper the band is. Certainly gone up in prices last few years. I bought my boxed trilogo version and sealed in baggies band about 4/5 years ago i saw on ebay locally without the fees for £100. I've seen them go £300+ plus on facebook recently.
I wouldn't imagine they would of hold much play value back in the day and the the figures are based on the worst sequence in the trilogy but they are quite sort after these days. If your looking for the boxed American version i notice they're quite often for sale on vectis. Prices are all over the place, i think a boxed complete set would set you back anywhere between £100-£200, just depends on Max Rebo and box condition. @Diamond76

Thanks for that - After my latest Retro Collection purchases my display cabinet is on the full side but good to know cheers.

jayums

Jedi Master
The colour of max is a factor (although I think there might have been a few variants?) - the biggy is the accessories - both stands and the flute . The flutes tend to go for 30-50 on their own so check it's there!

Diamond76

Padawan
jayums said:
The colour of max is a factor (although I think there might have been a few variants?) - the biggy is the accessories - both stands and the flute . The flutes tend to go for 30-50 on their own so check it's there!

Thanks for the heads up, I am running out of room and have a 12" Luke & Wamp arriving this weekend...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom