Bobba Fett, R2, C3PO, X wing

A

Anonymous

I want to buy new Bobba Fett, R2, C3, and X Wing. No matter if they are loose, but they must be perfect, and if they have the card better :D
Greetings.
Aportalo.

Bollux

Grand Master
sorry but I ****ing hate it when people join and just start asking for stuff or even start trying to sell stuff!

caves my head in!

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
Bollux said:
sorry but I ****ing hate it when people join and just start asking for stuff or even start trying to sell stuff!

caves my head in!

I agree, especially with all the fakes and phonies lately.

I totally agree Todd / Bollux. He didn't even state vintage or modern as we know there is quite a difference.

What happened to sigining up posting in your areas of interest and getting to know the board members first? especially before trying to sell. I wouldn't buy off a first time poster to many people have been burned doing it.

spoons

Grand Master
remember we're the friendly forum lads

You lot sound like the RS inner circle :roll:
:wink:

Joe

Grand Master
Before anymore unwarranted bashing goes on :wink:

Don't forget this little bit of information to have in the back of your head (and I Quote)
"Hello I'm Agustín, and i'm from Spain, Jabbawokkie tell me that this forum is good to learn and find about Star Wars figures, and here i'm :D

Sorry for my english is a few rusty :( but i try to do it the better as possible :wink:

So hello, and look for the force..
-------------------------------
Sure be careful of first timers buying and selling , reputation helps a lot but I don't think the above comments needed to be said in his "WTB" thread, maybe an admin could have PM'd him some advice about his thread?

We all need a bit of help at times with our collections and considering he isn't speaking English as a first language, was recommended by someone you all trust (i hope!) and posted a "hello" post first before his WTB thread I reckon he is entitled to trade/buy as much as anyone else?

I will admit the only reason I came on here was because I wanted to buy something I saw in a thread and I ended up staying because I met and dealt with Fitzy who was a really nice bloke and I didn't feel awkward posting here or get any bad response :)

So I think if you are looking to buy, whether its your first post or your 1000th post you still have the right!
(Doesn't mean you are forced to deal with them does it ;))

Just an opinion ;)

A

Anonymous

Wow a warm wellcome :lol:
I posted first at out topics, and i introduced me, if you don't read no get anger.
If i hurt someone with my cuestion, sorry that isn't my intention. I only want obtain some figures, and no insult or hurt anyone. Jabbawookie tell me about you, to buy figures.

It's too easy follow the avalanch, please be yourself no be a mass.

P.S. Thanks whiteskinnydroid

Joe

Grand Master
Aportalo said:
Wow a warm wellcome :lol:
I posted first at out topics, and i introduced me, if you don't read no get anger.
If i hurt someone with my cuestion, sorry that isn't my intention. I only want obtain some figures, and no insult or hurt anyone. Jabbawookie tell me about you, to buy figures.

It's too easy follow the avalanch, please be yourself no be a mass.

P.S. Thanks whiteskinnydroid

No problem :)

Back to what you want to buy ...

By reading your first post you mention the words NEW and that you have dealt with JABBAWOKKIE who we now know is collecting modern figures so I am guessing you are after modern?

If so make sure you tell us the name of the line (on the packaging of the carded figures)
More help is here..

http://www.rebelscum.com/cheklist.asp

(Once you click on a line you should be able to see pictures/descriptions of all the figures made for that particular series of figures :) )

Good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom