Trilogo only trade forum

Joe

Grand Master
I know it might sound elitist (lol) but I just set up a trade forum for Trilogo collectors only, Edd is happy for me to link it here but just so everyone knows this is not to steal any traffic from the SWF classifieds, it's just that there are plenty of Trilogo collectors that contact me who don't use RS/SWF that want a place to trade without having to search through countless FS threads from sellers selling everything and anything to find what they want.

Anyway, the forum is here:

It's pretty basic and that's really all it is- a sales forum.

If you guys have Trilogos to sell please by all means post them here and on my forum and likewise if you are looking for Trilogo stuff post your wanted lists up too :)

If it takes off there could be some nice Trilogo items all turning up for sale in the one place rather than all over the internet!

Joe

Grand Master
You know he secretly loves them Emi ;) Bet he even dresses up as one of a weekend ;)

Joe

Grand Master
Ooops, rather embarrassingly even if you did want to use the forum to trade on there is a permissions issue so you cant post in the classifieds section at the moment :lol:

Will be sorted later sorry lol! :oops:

EDIT- Sorted thanks Edd :) (If anyone posts a for sale thread today or anything else in the classifieds it'll need approving first but I am around! Be sorted properly later :) )

Joe

Grand Master
Yeah definitely Liam, anything Trilogo :) Boxed, Plush, Miscards, errors, Cardbacks, Loose- whatever :)

Joe

Grand Master
Capetown said:
Bollux will be disappointed he can't flog his tri-logo Y Wing on there. :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rather sadly, Simon's video is gone :(

Joe

Grand Master
Sadly I am not going to allow people to trade, sell or buy breasts Todd.

Joe

Grand Master
Hey Liam did you get an email about account activation? I will check things my end for you mate :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom