Star Wars arts - ZonamaSekot.net

A

Anonymous

Hello! Let me introduce http://zonamasekot.net - Star Wars artblog. It is fan site, non-commercial btw, where You can find compilation of as much Star Wars stuff as it is possible and showcase them together.

A

Anonymous

It's nice to read this. Really!!
HEY COLLECTORS! Do you know any Star Wars artist, arts collective or art communities? New SW arts are also welcome. Maybe ZS.net could be developed more with Your help!?

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
car0 said:
It's nice to read this. Really!!
HEY COLLECTORS! Do you know any Star Wars artist, arts collective or art communities? New SW arts are also welcome. Maybe ZS.net could be developed more with Your help!?
I drew some really awesome star wars pictures when I was a small lad. :D

A

Anonymous

tiefighterboy said:
Really? If you think it would be proper art to put it into zonamasekot.net gallery, please send these images to me! :) Do you had any kind of inspiration source, when You were painting/drawing?

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
car0 said:
tiefighterboy said:
Really? If you think it would be proper art to put it into zonamasekot.net gallery, please send these images to me! :) Do you had any kind of inspiration source, when You were painting/drawing?

Really...are you pulling my leg? I think my inspiration at age six was to draw tie fighters shooting down x-wings...Hail to the empire!!! It looked something like this.......
tfbpic.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom