Star Wars Action Figures Online Store

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Didn't RS have a similar issue for a short period... wanting the think the best of peeps, but not really understanding viruses, could it be a teething blip?

yoda

Sith Lord
If that was a virus and it did open on my phone what damage can viruses do?
Is it possible it can take your details and pass them on?

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I'm guessing it's a genuine website which has been compromised due to lack of security, but I could be wrong. They seem to be based in Bulgaria and also have a facebook page, but there's hardly anything on it.

From the little I can tell (I'm at work and don't want to get myself in trouble by typing things I shouldn't) it's likely that this site is diverting to sites of "ill-repute", if you know what I mean. Equally it could be that it's not a genuine shop and is just farming for credit card/PayPal details.

If you've visited it and you're concerned about viruses just perform a scan on your device using your security software. If you don't have any security/anti-phishing/anti-virus software on your device then get some.

If you visited it and you purchased something get in touch with your bank/credit card company immediately.

yoda

Sith Lord
Ok thanks I was unable to get it opened also. I am not that good on computers so I will be careful when opening new sites looking information.
I will get the wife to update our computer security just incase.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom