The star wars action figure conundrum, youtube channel

thedarthvader23

Hi Guys

Jacob speaking to you, I'd like you to visit my channel cause I talk nothing but vintage star wars along with a few little modern things thrown in for fun. I plan to go right through to the vintage droids/ewoks range, and beyond that. I'll be starting on the empire strike back figurines next week, and i'll have a new episode every 4 days for you. I take an in depth look at every variant cardback, and will get around to doing every variant figure when the time comes close to fininishing the vintage line. Also, i look into the bootleg market , and all it's hillarious figures that have been made over the years. I also talk about gentle giant , and have the whole collection to showcase them. I'm trying to get a lil ledy showcase started also, and have a few already, but of course i'll need more, and i'm willing to buy if you have them. Also, i've only been running this show for 2 months and started off with a webcam, but have since upgraded to better camera's and sound devices and editing programs. So if you have a little time, hop over to 'the star wars conundrum, and if you like my presentation, make sure sure you subscribe so, you know when i've released a new episode....for your entertainment
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYY...6f5Lx83IMebw1w
thanks again
Jacob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom