Ghost Owl: Star Wars Unboxing / Box Breaks - Opening Various Topps Hobby Boxes.

Ghost Owl

Youngling
----------------------------------------------------------
STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS [SERIES 1].
----------------------------------------------------------
Hi All,
I'm catching up from having been away from collecting for so long. I have a couple of factory sealed Star Wars Hobby boxes, from some of the card releases of the last couple of years, on hand and a few more which are speeding their way to me right now.
I will be making videos of all my box breaks and loading them on to my YouTube Channel, so you can all see how I went. Hopefully this will be fun!
For my first Hobby 'Unboxing' / 'Box Break', I opened a Star Wars: The Force Awakens [Series 1] box.
I was thrilled to have pulled the following cards:
[1] Gold Parallel Card: Doctor Kalonia - #067 / 100 [1:19 Packs].
[2] Gold Parallel Card: The Millennium Falcon! - #047 / 100 [1:19 Packs].
[3] Bronze Galactic Medallion Card: Poe Dameron - M-22 - [Only 399 Made].
[4] First Order Stormtrooper 'Screen Worn' Costume Card - Cannister - #73 / 99.
Links to view the full box break (in two parts) are here:
Unboxing / Box Break / Opening of a Star Wars: The Force Awakens [Series 1] Trading Card Box - Part 1 of 2.
Unboxing / Box Break / Opening of a Star Wars: The Force Awakens [Series 1] Trading Card Box - Part 2 of 2.
Please let me know what you think.
Kindest regards to you all,
Ghost Owl
PS. Please feel free to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, as I will be conducting Star Wars box breaks on a regular basis.

Ghost Owl

Youngling
------------------------------------------
STAR WARS: EVOLUTION [2016].
------------------------------------------
Hi All,
I just opened up another Star Wars card box. This time is was a box of Star Wars: Evolution [2016].
Like last time, I made videos of the box break and loaded them on to my YouTube Channel.
I pulled some great cards including the following:
[1] Autograph Card: Caroline Blakiston as Mon Mothma [1:46 packs].
[2] Commemorative Flag Patch Card: The Emperor - #150 / 170 [1:36 Packs].
[3] Gold Parallel Card: Count Dooku - #15 / 50 [1:68 Packs].
Links to view the full box break (in two parts) are here:
Unboxing / Box Break: Star Wars Evolution - Part 1 of 2. Autograph / Flag Patch Card / Gold Parallel.
Unboxing / Box Break: Star Wars Evolution - Part 2 of 2. Autograph / Flag Patch Card / Gold Parallel.
Ghost Owl
PS. Please feel free to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, as I will be conducting Star Wars box breaks on a regular basis.

Ghost Owl

Youngling
-----------------------------------------------
STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE [SERIES 1].
-----------------------------------------------
Hi All,
I just opened up another Star Wars card box. This time is was a box of Star Wars: Rogue One [Series 1].
Like last time, I made videos of the box break and loaded them on to my YouTube Channel.
I pulled some amazing cards including the following:
[1] Autograph Card: Chirrut Imwe - Donnie Yen [1:54 Packs]. Hooray!!
[2] Commemorative Medallion Card: C2-B5 / Death Star [1:35 Packs]. This one really is great!!
Links to view the full box break (in two parts) are here [SPOILER: All the big hits were pulled in the first video - but the common cards are awesome and worth a special look themselves, so check out the second video too]:
Donnie Yen Autograph Card!! - Star Wars: Rogue One (S1) Box Break / Unboxing - 1 of 2.
Donnie Yen Autograph Card!! - Star Wars: Rogue One (S1) Box Break / Unboxing - 2 of 2.
Ghost Owl

Ghost Owl

Youngling
--------------------------------------------------------
STAR WARS ROGUE ONE: MISSION BRIEFING.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hi All,
I just opened up another Star Wars card box. This time is was a box of Star Wars Rogue One: Mission Briefing cards.
I really loved the 'old school' look and feel of these cards [mixed in with some amazing new foil cards] and I had some fantastic hits including the following:
[1] Autograph Card [A-TD]: J'Quille - Tim Dry (Death Star Black Border) #31 / 50 [Autograph Card Distribution Ratio - 1:156 Packs].
[2] Commemorative Patch Card [2 of 13]: K-2SO / Rebel Insignia [Patch Card Distribution Ratio - 1:26 Packs].
Links to view the full box break (in two parts) are here [SPOILER: Similar story to my last box break - All the big hits were pulled in the first video - but the common cards are awesome and worth a special look themselves, so please check out the second video too, if you have the time]:
Tim Dry Autograph Card #31/50!! - Star Wars Rogue One Mission Briefing Box Break / Unboxing - 1 of 2.
Tim Dry Autograph Card #31/50!! - Star Wars Rogue One Mission Briefing Box Break / Unboxing - 2 of 2.
Ghost Owl

Ghost Owl

Youngling
----------------------------------------------------------------
STAR WARS CHROME PERSPECTIVES: JEDI VS SITH.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi All,
I just opened up another Star Wars card box. This time is was a box of Star Wars Chrome Perspectives: Jedi Vs Sith. Seriously beautiful cards!
Overall, I pulled the following beauties:
[1] Full Colour Sketch Card: Luke Skywalker by Steven Burch [Framed Sketch Card Distribution Ratio - 1:51 Packs].
[2] Silver Medallion Card: Obi-Wan Kenobi Vs General Grievous on Utapau #085/150 [Silver Medallion Card Distribution Ratio - 1:80 Packs].
[3] Prism Parallel Card: Aurra Sing [39-J] - #008/199.
[4] X-Fractor Parallel Card: Asajj Ventress [30-S] - #41/99.
Links to view the full box break (in two parts) are here [SPOILER: I completely missed the Prism and X-Fractor parallel cards during the first video [doh!!], but I highlighted them in the first part of the second video, along with the other great finds]:
Pulled Luke Skywalker Sketch Card!! - Star Wars Chrome Perspectives Box Break / Unboxing - 1 of 2.
Pulled Luke Skywalker Sketch Card!! - Star Wars Chrome Perspectives Box Break / Unboxing - 2 of 2.
Ghost Owl

Ghost Owl

Youngling
---------------------------------------------------------
STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS CHROME.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi All,
I just opened up another Star Wars card box. This time is was a box of Star Wars: The Force Awakens Chrome. Just love that shine!
This time I did the full Box Break in one video [primarily because the box indicated that there was only one hit per box]. Anyway, after a few technical difficulties [camera stopped recording a couple of times] it was done and is now loaded on to my YouTube Channel.
The box was right - only one hit but I was very happy it was an 'original trilogy' character autograph card:
[1] Autograph Card: Tim Rose / Admiral Ackbar [Autograph Distribution Ratio 1:56 Packs].
The link to view the full box break is here:
Pulled Tim Rose Sketch Card!! - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Chrome Box Break / Unboxing.
Ghost Owl

walkie

Sith Lord
Reminds me of the shite my kids watch where someone opens a series of play-doh eggs to reveal a piece of plastic tat each time.

What has the world come to ?!??

I'm tempted to start a series myself called, watch me open my gas bill :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ghost Owl said:

As the first two guys have hinted at, I think you get the general impression that this sort of thing won't go down too well here.

Firstly, we are adults. This kind of (frankly) brain-dead viewing is best viewed by those under the age of 10. Start opening boxes of My Little Pony blind bags and you'll have my 5 year old daughter subscribing.

Secondly, you're talking modern trading cards. Yes, there are a few, maybe a handful, that collect them here but you're again looking at the wrong target audience.

I would suggest you promote your videos on a Facebook group. This kind of "entertainment" would be best suited to Facebook users. There has to be a number of modern Star Wars trading card groups out there. Go find them and post them up in there.

Sorry to be dismissive but I don't want to see you waste your time here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom