New Star Wars collecting podcast

Blue Harvest Star Wars Toy podcast.
Yes its me lol, shameful plug but I'm back podcasting after doing the TSW Toybox I'm going it alone, so could do with some love and encouragement.
First episode up now talking about myself and my collecting. More to follow very soon (working on one now).
https://blueharvest.libsyn.com/rss
I also unbox Star Wars collectibles on YouTube. Will be unboxing a very special item soon.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRhzuzySKE08oe4FHg34hGA
Thank you
Marc

Hello, I wouldn't usually ask this but im having some trouble from a "rival" podcast, I say rival loosely as we should all be able to live together as a Star Wars community. They say I stole their name (a name I've had since 2015), its my old business name and my YouTube name, so I thought it only right I use it for my podcast. The name is Blue Harvest Vintage, I dropped the vintage because I didn't want to mislead people as I talk modern as well. It seems they think people would be confused by this and their Blue harvest podcast (not toy related) and my Blue harvest Star Wars toy podcast.
Now I did the correct thing and changed my podcast name to The Star Wars Toy Podcast (maybe Collectors Podcast would be better) as a gesture of good will and as I say we should all get along in the Star Wars community, let alone the collector community.
The thing is they have now took it on themselves to dislike all my youtube videos and im sure they will take it further to try and get me to stop. They are a part of a big network (Making Star Wars) and have a lot of clout. I've tried to be reasonable but they seem to want to bully the little guy, exactly what the Empire did to the Rebels. They probably won't see it like this.
All I ask is you go to my podcast and even if you don't listen, please download. I would like you to listen but that's up to you. Likewise my youtube, I do unboxings of vintage Star Wars and all the items I'm receiving. Im just starting out and this would help show them that the collectors stand together.
I really appreciate this and thank you for your help.
Marc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom