Introducing RateMyCollection.com

ratemycollection

Youngling
Hello, my name is Lee and I am the founder of http://www.ratemycollection.com.

Our site has been designed to be a fun and easy place for users to exhibit, share and promote their collections. There are many different categories and users can post pictures, valuations and discussions topics in relation to their collections. You can also feature in further details up to 10 Featured Items.

The site is free to use and registered users can submit news articles and events and list their ebay shops or other Collecting related businesses in the site's Business Directory. We're based in the UK, but we are hoping to make the site a global success.

The site is centered around a rating system that drives the placement of your listings. Collection can be ranked by the viewer based on a number of attributes (most views, highest rating in category, highest rating overall) to suit their interest.

The site does not require any personnel information so collection listings are totally anonymous.

We see the site as complementing forums such as this one, giving users the opportunity to link to their collection exhibits.

We'd love to get some star wars collection on the site - hey what is a collectors site without star wars content.

Try it out, if you like it tell others, if not tell us by posting here, or on our site or by e-mailing [email protected]

Also there is a Limited Edition Founder Members Badge Promotion. Limited to 500 badges T&C's apply. Check out the site for further details.

Good Luck with your collections.

ratemycollection

Youngling
Thanks Dark Sith Lord for checking it out and the positive remarks. Its great to hear, I've been developing and testing this site for 18 months now and spent a lot of time and 'hard earned £' on it.

ratemycollection

Youngling
Thanks Capetown. We'd love to have you aboard. Our focus is on providing a quality service for collectors and so we'd love to get your views.

ratemycollection

Youngling
Thanks to all the StarWarsForum.co.uk users for taking the time to check out our new site. www.ratemycollection.com.

The star wars collections are starting to develop and we really grateful for your help.

Best Regards,
Lee

ratemycollection

Youngling
Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted here. Thought I'd nip over and give you an update. The site is starting to develop a little now. We have some nice star wars collections exhibited and also James Bond is featuring strongly.

The twitter response has been positive. We're @ratecollection if you want to keep up with the site development.

Good Luck with your collections.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom