Macau Vader?

wampa

Padawan
hello everyone
:?: got a clipper vader in its box-was opened already-looked inside to find a sealed baggie as i was expecting, but was suprised by the macau coo baggie inside as:
a) havent seen this baggie before with vader and b) i was under impression that clipper vader came in a plain baggie,
-vader has weird looking paint job-the red is not red it is burgundy and doesnt have the textured cape??,
have i :
a)been ripped off!!!! or b)got no clipper knowledge or c)struck variant gold!!!!
thoughts always appreciated
take care everyone

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I have seen Clipper Vaders in a Macau baggie before so don't worry about that. :wink:

I'm surprised it doesn't have a texured cape but I have never seen a Macau bagged one close up and I am not sure if all Clippers are Macau or not as mine was bought loose. :?

This will sound daft but if you compare the base of the feet (the holes) of this Vader to a standard one you should see a difference. The Clipper one has wider feet and a normal one has more pointed toes!! :lol:

wampa

Padawan
thanks craig- this one has bizarre feet one is much bigger than the other- i guess the macau type is diff to the plain baggie-this is the one with textured cape

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom