aargh i hate ebay

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
why cant they do anything to stop spastics bidding? :evil:

this joker bough three of my items a week ago, and hasnt paid for them. he's now bidding on identical items from other sellers, no doubt hoping to get them a bit cheaper and stitch me up.

what can we do about these nob jockeys? :twisted:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
ive had this problem in the past and it really ****s me off. if theyre not going to pay for it, the least they could do is contact you and tell you, giving you a reason (so long as its a good one). the fact that they act as if theyve never seen your auctions before is really ****ing annoying!!!

just keep reporting them to ebay and when they get enough strikes, they get suspended from ebay!!! :lol: :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
that's what really grates me. i know the wanker is online as he's bidding on stuff, so he's just ignoring me. i love the way some people play the cheeky twat behind a screen, i wonder if they'd have the balls to pull the same stunt to my face.

:evil:

warrachuppin

Padawan
Out of all the problems I have had on Ebay (and I have had a lot) thats not been one of mine, sorry to hear that this has happened to you Edd.

Hopefully he is just a slow payer, what he had to say about it?

Daz

Dom

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
that's what really grates me. i know the wanker is online as he's bidding on stuff, so he's just ignoring me. i love the way some people play the cheeky twat behind a screen, i wonder if they'd have the balls to pull the same stunt to my face.

:evil:

This is why I hate Ebay, there are so many tossers that have got all the bottle in the world, hiding behind the screen. Its worse that you know they are probably some pissy little **** rag.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
im sure a lot of people think that if you bid and you decide once you've won the item you dont want it, thats it, you just forget about it!! they dont realise that peoples business' are ebay, theyre income is ebay, you wouldnt go into a shop and buy something and refuse to pay for it would you!!!!!!

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
Most annoying. If it were an auction that was conducted in person then the bidder would be pre-registered with payment details and so on and so forth. They would have to have a pretty good reason not to go through with the transaction. You wouldn't get some one at Sotheby's bidding 2 million on fine art and then saying that they changed their mind or didn't happen to have 2 million.

Perhaps ebay should require payment details up front and charge the price of the item directly and immediately as the auction is legally binding. People without credit cards could have some kind of system whereby they load money into a paypal or ebay account and ebay only allows them to bid up to the amount in their account.

Ebay basically want to get their act together.

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
There again some sellers are crap as well. There are a number of things that usually put me off an auction.

The over use of the question mark eg: Geniune Vintage Item in Perfect Condition? I don't know, it's your bloody item, you tell me.

I've had these since childhood. Unless they were spoiled in the extreme I find it unlikely that they had 25 lots of 100 figures, dozens of mint boxed vehicles all the same and hundred of duplicate carded figures that you see they have stocked their ebay shop with.

Auctions with stock photos and awful spelling. It's almost as if a foreign gentleman may be trying to con me.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I've only had a problem with non paying bidders once.

The buyer is a new ebayer from Hungary and has been buying up (and paying for) quite a lot of items so it is a bit strange.

Have you resent the invoice and e-mailed him directly (not through ebay)?

If if doesn't reply just report it so you get some of your fees back.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
the guy has paid up thankfully so all is good. i dont understand why these people cant just email you, i dont mind waiting a week if they tell me!

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
just curious edd but who was the buyer?
Because this happened to me just last week on my pallitoy boxed taun taun. I sent an invoice twice and heard nothing then he paid me thismorning. Good job he paid today because i was going to report him tommorrow. :cry:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=liszkai001

he seems to be incredibly rich from the amount of stuff he's been buying! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom