Giant Size Poster for download - Free

tsolinas

Youngling
Hi Folks

I have been a collector for 15 years focusing on vintage loose figures and variations, i have recently had to sell my collection due to financial reasons, anyway as many of you know i created a poster of them which took many months, this had the complete vintage line and all major variations.

I would like to give away this image for download to any members that would like it and maybe print it out for the themselfs, please remember that if printing it out it is massive (24" x 71").

Please use the download link below, the file contains 3 formats (PSD, JPG & BMP)

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/139913/SWposter.zip

Tank1252

Jedi Master
Thanks a million m8!
Just got it downloaded. Not only a great poster, but imo the best loose vintage figure poster.
Cheers. Now i just gotta get it printed somehow.....

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Well you can change you RS signature "Liimted Edition Vintage Variation Poster For Sale " since it's now free. Thanks heaps for sharing it, I asked about it a month ago? Now I have it :D

tsolinas

Youngling
Hi Folks

I'm glad you all like the poster, I tried to make it as close to an original cardback as i could as that gave me fond memories as a child when looking in the shops for new figures.

I was limited in size to the printer at my work which prints of A1 straight of the roll onto glossy kodak paper, i still have the original framed at home. at 24" x 71" the figures are almost full size but it will go bigger before bluring as each image is 12mp.

I originall started it because i was fustrated that there was no poster out there for us variant collectors, the closest i found was a special pull out poster from a magazine (i forget what its called) but that didnt include alot of major variants.

I tell you it took me nearly 6 months in total as cutting each figure from its background in photoshop was painstaking to say the least.

Anyway i hope you enjoy it and good luck

swmuppet

Youngling
I missed this but it sounds really cool. Does anyone have the link? The original link seems to have expired.

swmuppet

Youngling
Thanks for that link, it definitely works.

I was hoping for the original files as well as I was wanting to get one printed out full size. I think the original zip had the original Photoshop PSD and a TIF (maybe). Do you have them as well?

Thanks again,

swmuppet

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Try looking through here : http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t1113p30-free-giant-vintage-starwars-figure-poster-by-mogwai
There are 3 files: bmp, jpg & psd I may have them somewhere.

swmuppet

Youngling
aussiejames said:
Try looking through here : http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t1113p30-free-giant-vintage-starwars-figure-poster-by-mogwai
There are 3 files: bmp, jpg & psd I may have them somewhere.

I have tried there but the links don't seem to work any longer...

Thanks for your help in trying to find these.

swmuppet

Joe

Grand Master
I think I have it somewhere as well, if I find it I can host it somewhere and drop a link in.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
You can find it here:-

http://www.vintagestarwarscollectables.co.uk/images/Star%20Wars/Full%20Size/check%20lists%20posters%20etc/Poster.jpg

8)

Jason

swmuppet

Youngling
Thanks for the help mr_palitoy, aussiejames has already supplied me with that link but I am now looking for the BMP and PSD files. Do you know where to find these ones?

tundra9

Sith Lord
swmuppet said:
Thanks for the help mr_palitoy, aussiejames has already supplied me with that link but I am now looking for the BMP and PSD files. Do you know where to find these ones?

I don't think you need the bmp or psd files for editing or printing, as the full size of that pic is 180x60 cms, and a high quality jpeg.
Shouldn't be any problems using this one.

Joe

Grand Master
Sorry I couldn't find mine - I think I decided I would never actually print it out and got rid :( Hope you find the file you are looking for :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom