REPRO STICKER??? IT IS!!! UPDATED

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Todd (Bluesnagsman) has been at this a long time. I think he has a connection to the oversea repro stash from the 90's, including the more resent unpainted, unmarked saber repros (I bought some off of him).....anyways...the scans for these sticker are free and available on the internet.....so there are many people making these. I do not exactly approve of them, but these have been out there for over 10 years and even if you could get him to stop...it will not stop the flow of these. I do agree with Joe that he is a memeber here, but he only seems to contribute when he wants sometype of donation of funds for some type of event his kid is in.....I am not innocent when it comes to dealing with him, as we have had many......but that does not mean that he should not stop selling these to the general public, who will only use them for deception or profit...and I guess he he could mark his as repro in small font...just food for thought guys....and no I do not need to be flamed for dealing with him for the needs of my own personal collection.

Joe

Grand Master
I agree there is no stopping him now Todd, same for revalveit's sabers and Nathan Edward's crappy recards, they will always be about until the day they get bored.

I don't know what the general consensus will be about banning Todd from here but given the fact that his input and contribution on this forum is hardly going to be missed I don't think it would make a great deal of difference either way..however it might make skywalker feel a little better :)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Joe said:
I agree there is no stopping him now Todd, same for revalveit's sabers and Nathan Edward's crappy recards, they will always be about until the day they get bored.

I don't know what the general consensus will be about banning Todd from here but given the fact that his input and contribution on this forum is hardly going to be missed I don't think it would make a great deal of difference either way..however it might make skywalker feel a little better :)

Agreed. I am not defending Todd at all (If that is what you were thinking). He has been at this for a while and makes a decent profit from it. For those who despise repros and all the sellers on ebay that have them with their figures...I can tell you that at least 80% of these repro weapons originate from Todd. The rest come from other sources (Beggars Canyon, Jedi Retro cards Etc.)...hell back in the early 90's, Brian's toys was the biggest seller of these early repro weapon packs...plus the 12 inch repros...I guess Brian decided to get out of that business and just mark the real **** up beyond belief. :D

As you can see here the sticker images are basically free on the Web
http://www.erikstormtrooper.com/r2stickers.htm

skywalker73

Jedi Knight
Joe said:

Thanks Joe :wink: ,But I'm not looking to get anyone banned,just posted this up so you guys can be aware whats out there.If the guy wants to sell this stuff, thats up to him.But now we know what to look for.I'm into free speech and all that **** so it would'nt sit well with me to ban anyone...unless he was a gooner :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
More than 1 real sticker makes things slightly more confusing.
R2_Sticker2.jpg

pic from: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1075018-3/

BlueDog

Sith Lord
**** shitty titty ****, I purchased a couple of Vintage light sabers off him a while back, he assured me they were vintage do I have anything to be worried about?

Also just recently directed another member on here to one of his saber sales hope I didn't inadvertently direct him into buying a repro!!

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Todd is not a scam artist, he sells real **** too, so you have the real deal. The concern is more over his skills at making nice repro R2 Stickers,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom