Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Just a warning to all that This is Ian Hamilton aka starwars investments and echobase collectables

Also discussed here. - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11026&p=150316&hilit=echobase+collectables#p150316

BEWARE and Deal with Caution :?

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Just bumping a old thread guys as a warning this guy is back on Ebay under "councilman_Yoda"

He seems heres back to his old tricks - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084111/ :roll:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
He is even blaming me in PM now :roll:

I may get banned for this but I have proof that you are jumping on the wrong bandwagon.
I have dealt with Ian a few times and he is adamant this guy Simon has ripped him off
You have just jumped on without hearing what happened.
Want to see/hear it?

Utter Twat!

I also throught there was something fishy about that "Fruit Gum" anyhow :?

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
ive had dealings with this arse wipe too! not selling but buying!
i bought a dsc from him! described as mint and taken from damaged card. When i received it , it had all sorts of paint rubs and paint loss on feet and hands worst of all he had a hair line crack across his torso. sent him a pm and he said that was impossible is it came from a card. i did not want it and requested to send it back he was very reluctant and stand offish and i had a feelin that if sent it back i would not see my refund. as it was only 6 quid i couldnt be bothered getting into a ongoing dispute.
cheers for the heads up i wud not want to deal with this turd again ,i swear if i ever met these type of low life in person id crack a few heads. :twisted:

Alas-1

Padawan
Major bump from a few years gone!
Looks like I've been had by this guy Ian Hamilton.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt though... There's still PLENTY of time BUT not looking likely after seeing this old thread and a few neutrals.

No replies to my emails and no show for the figure.

He's on eBay now under the name the_force_awakens 100% feedback but just avoid as most of you already know.

It was only £20 - I'm more annoyed I don't have the figure lol

Alas-1

Padawan
Yep well and truly robbed.

He's given me the old - I've got personal problems and his head is a mess etc etc.
Now I've just not heard from him at all. Paypal case in progress... Serves me right for not buying from here!

So glad I didn't pay via gift as he was practically begging for me to but I added the fees thankfully.

ebay user - the_force_awakens

Avoid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom